New home.

Another month passed since his coma, he was feeling more strength in his body;  he still struggled with small things such as fastening buttons, and walking long distance. He looked out the window of Goku's apartment, the sky looked dove grey above the busy city. The frosty path below sparkled, so mesmerisingly not phased by trudging feet that walked along it; keeping its glistening look. His eyes trailed away from the window back to the living room. So crisp and clean, with well organised Christmas decorations, he found it odd seeing a white Christmas tree with silver baubles and blue tinsel well placed around it. Not very traditional looking as such, however it went with the decor of the house, the walls were white, with one light greyish silver feature wall where the wide screen television hung proudly on. Photos hung up on the wall from the Dojo, and a couple of Goku with Vegeta, in black photo-frames. He carefully sat down on the cream leather sofa whilst smiling, he could never have enough of  being in such home. His favourite part of the apartment were the French doors that lead out to the balcony,overlooking the city; he loved to lean over especially at night time to see the illuminating lights. This is his new home, he sometimes pinched himself, to remind he wasn't dreaming. This was all real, the man he first set eyes on since moving into the city, was now his boyfriend. He felt his life complete, he'd fall asleep and wake up to such beautiful soul inside and out. He felt a hand rest on his lap, he knew that hand oh so well, he didn't even have to look to tell. He smiled turning his head to the side, and being welcomed with such loving tender kiss.

"I'm needing to quickly head into the Dojo to check the post. You okay staying here? Gohan will be back shortly." He asked before planting another kiss on Vegeta's lips.

"So long as you get me hot chocolate from the cafe, on your way back." Vegeta grinned.

Goku raised his brow chucking slightly as he cupped Vegeta's chin. "We have a kettle and hot chocolate here." He lightly nipped and sucked on Vegeta's bottom lip, he then rose to his feet zipping his coat up.

"It's not the same, besides if you love me you'd get me the hot chocolate from the cafe." He smiled at Goku who chuckled at him.

"Blackmailing me now, huh?" He leaned in, kissing down Vegeta's neck before reaching to his nape and lightly sucking on it, causing Vegeta to quiver in delight.

Vegeta bit his lip, he so wanted more intimacy, to feel more of Goku; however he was so weary of his recovery. He didn't want to disappoint him if he couldn't keep up during sex. They hadn't been intimate since before they dated, and yet, they grew closer, which Vegeta learned that relationships isn't just based on sex, for Goku was very patient with him and not rushing him into anything he didn't feel ready for. He felt tingling sensation melt away his body, as Goku's tongue applied pressure on his nape; Goku pulled back smiling at him. "So, you will get my hot chocolate right?" He grinned up at Goku, knowing full well he would anyway.

"Well, you best behave and not over assert yourself. Don't want to slow down your recovery more." Goku said whilst wrapping his scarf on, ready to step foot out the blistering cold.

"You just want it to hurry up so you can spank me." Vegeta smiled seductively, he missed the dominating side; Goku was very delicate with him since his recovery.

"I don't know what you are talking about." He winked at Vegeta before planting a kiss on his forehead, and handing Vegeta the tv remote. "Love you." He smiled as he started to walk out the apartment.

Vegeta smiled as he shouted out . "I love you too!" , he leaned back and started to browse through tv channels.

-

Goku arrived at the Dojo, his cheeks and nose rosey as the cold sharp air had kissed his exposed skin. Christmas time was usually pretty quiet, so he closed the Dojo early this year; due to being more preoccupied on his boyfriend. He was sat in the office going through the mail, Chichi had walked in in a long beige coat, burying her face in it as she just got in from the cold.

Bound to you.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें