Nightmares

No matter how hard he tried to ignore his nightmares, they kept lingering on the back of his mind. Enveloped in the fears and what ifs, flashbacks replayed so vividly that he could recall the smells, the tastes, and the pain; he'd wince whenever such painful flashbacks relayed in his mind. He looked back at Goku who had him in a loving embrace, he knew he couldn't hide this pain from him. He stared contently into the endless dark eyes, his heart palpitated whilst lost into the endless darkness of those loving eyes, a warmth comforting feeling travelled through his body. He felt reassured then and there, he was going to be okay. Laying in bed, their bodies pressed together feeling each other's heart beating against their chest, so comforting.

"What's wrong?" Goku asked seeing Vegeta so deep in thought.

"I keep having those nightmares-"

"I know." Goku placed a gentle kiss on Vegeta's forehead.

"I fear whenever I close my eyes, that I won't wake up again." Vegeta's voice got shaky as his eyes watered recalling that time he was in a coma, it still traumatised him; yet he was always soothed by his boyfriends voice.

"Shh. I'm here." Goku pulled Vegeta in closer, fighting back his own tears.  "I'm always going to be here for you." He tilted Vegeta's chin towards him and planted delicate kiss on his lips.

"It's not just that." Vegeta sighed resting his hand on Goku's that was placed so carefully under his chin. "I always wanted acceptance from my father, and...he's abandoned me, it hurts, it plays back in my dreams the moment he left me..."

Goku rolled onto his back resting Vegeta on top of him. "Listen." He stroked side of Vegeta's face. "You don't need people like that in your life, you don't need his acceptance when you've got us around you who love and care for you."

Vegeta bit his lip as he leaned back soaking up the view of his lovers bare chest below him. They exchanged looks, so passionate and caring. Vegeta leaned down kissing Goku on the lips, before slowly trailing his kisses along Goku's jaw line; then back to his lips. He parted his lips to whisper "I love you" , their lips collided, so soft, yet rough at the same time. He planted his kisses down lower, savouring the sweet musky scent from the warm skin below him. His eyes trailed upwards seeing Goku's face in aroused state biting his lip seductively. He trailed his kisses  down lower whilst slowly crawling backwards, so he had more access to the toned body. He stopped as he reached below the belly button, he looked up at Goku  so heavy in lust, his cock hardening at the sight, the taste, and the sweet musk scent. He loved every part of him, his fingers roamed the torso area as he kept his glance on Goku.

"Go lower."  Goku said in a husky tone, he rested his arms behind his head, and watched Vegeta take control.

Vegeta licked his lips seductively, he trailed his tongue to the twitching cock, he kept eye contact on Goku as he held the base of the cock, trailing his tongue around the head with light but firm pressure. Hearing the small satisfying sounds from his lover, encouraged him to please Goku further. Whilst rubbing the hard shaft firmly, he planted kisses on the head and slowly slid his lips over the head sucking slow but firm. He moaned out showing how much he was enjoying sucking the twitching cock, which aroused Goku further as he thrusted his hips encouraging Vegeta so allow the cock deeper in his warm heat.

"Th-that's it...keep going, so good." Goku moaned out thrusting his hips into Vegeta's mouth, his head tilted back as mouth went gape. He moved his arms to grip onto the headboard, as he felt suck more firmly.