Dominance

Getting changed from another hard day of training, Vegeta waited for everyone to leave before approaching Goku again. He hadn't stopped thinking about yesterday and wondered if Goku felt the same way too. He stepped a foot into the back office clearing his throat, Goku spun round seeing it was Vegeta then went back to sorting out the stock.

"So, you are going to act like nothing happened yesterday?" Vegeta asked watching as Goku continued counting the stock. "Don't ignore me!" Vegeta punched the cabinet that was at the side of him.

Goku sighed. He looked over seeing the annoyed expression on Vegeta's face. "What do you want me to say?"

"That you like me?" Vegeta shrugged at him. "That you been thinking about me?" Vegeta took step closer to Goku. "That you'd like to fuck me?" He said so abrupt as stepped another foot forward.

Goku raised a brow at him, he didn't move from where he was stood allowing Vegeta to step closer to him. "Vegeta, I-"

"You what?!" Vegeta cut in. "You've kissed me a couple of times now, then act as though it didn't happen."

Goku sighed folding his arms as Vegeta was now close to him. "Of course I been thinking about you." He pushed Vegeta up against the wall knocking over some paper work. "And I haven't stopped thinking about you since the first kiss, I just wanting to take things slow, unfortunately work has been in the way."

Vegeta looked to the ground before looking back up at Goku. "Kakarot?" He raised a brow as Goku's eyes scanned at the fallen paper work. Before scanning back at Vegeta. Vegeta gulped as they gazed into each other's eyes, they both bit their lips sensually, Goku stepped back. "Fine." Vegeta huffed about to walk out, he felt arms around his waist from behind, a warm breath tickled down his neck.

"Give me a chance to lock up, and I'll show you just how much how I like you." Goku whispered in Vegeta's ear, Vegeta bit his lip as a small smirk formed on his face.

He waited watching the clock on the wall impatiently, tapping his foot. He grinned as Goku grabbed him by the arm and pulled him in for a kiss. Vegeta returned the kiss as he was pushed against the wall, he started to undo his jacket, and whined as Goku stopped him.

"Not here." Goku kissed Vegeta on the lips before pulling away and walking ahead coaxing Vegeta to follow so he could lock the door. They both headed back to his apartment, Gohan was away with some friends, so Goku knew he'd have the apartment to himself.

As they entered the apartment, Goku threw his keys on top of the counter, breaking their kiss, he had Vegeta following him to his room. Without hesitation they started to make out again, rough harsh lips crashing against each other, whilst stripping themselves down to their boxers. "Get down on all fours!" Goku demanded in a sharp tone pointing to the bed,Vegeta gave him a look. "Now!" He snapped. In instant docility,Vegeta done as was ordered.

He felt tug at his boxers, whilst soft rough kisses traveled down his back. Hands glided so slow and sensually down his sides, causing him to let out a small moan as he felt those hands glide dangerously lower to his throbbing cock. Kisses had stopped just above his backside, he felt his ass cheeks being spread open, he bit his lip not wanting to make another sound. Goku massaged Vegeta's balls as he applied pressure on the perineum with his tongue, as he felt Vegeta jolt slightly at the feeling, he trailed his tongue down to the entrance. Vegeta's fingers sunk into the mattress as he felt Goku lick the entrance of his eager hole. "Oh fuck." Vegeta panted as he felt the tongue brush against his entrance.Goku slid his tongue into the tight hole, twirling his tongue deep inside. Vegeta done his best to not thrust him self into him, he really didn't want to come across as desperate. Instead he panted and threw his head back, enjoying the new sensation as he felt his tight muscle relax around Goku's tongue; whilst his cock was being pumped rough. Vegeta had to do his best to compose himself, for he felt dangerously close to climaxing there and then. He never experienced rim lick like this, it felt amazing, waves of pleasure travelled throughout his body. He was so eager for more.

"Please."  The word slipped out Vegeta's lips as his breathing became shallow. No other words could form as Goku continued to twirl and thrust his tongue in,before slipping a finger in as he felt the muscle allow him to stretch it more. Moans after moans erupted from Vegeta's throat, as he felt Goku continue to thrust his finger in, slowly adding another finger in. Vegeta let out a sharp gasp from being spanked leaving a sharp sting on his ass.

"You're doing so well." Goku's tone turned husky, as he slid his third finger in, massaging the walls. "I'd say you are practically ready for my cock." He thrusted his fingers hard and fast,watching how easy they slid in and out.

Vegeta let out a loud moan, so eager for more he thrusted himself into Goku's fingers. "Just fuck me already!" He snapped as his patience had worn thin. A harsher slap was felt across his asscheek. Vegeta hissed as he felt the sting.

"Are you always this impatient?" Goku asked as he slowly slid his fingers out to his finger tips. He paused holding them still by the entrance, he tutted as Vegeta tried to thrust his hips in against his fingers. "You know Vegeta-" he spanked Vegeta a few times causing Vegeta to gasp as he tried to catch his breath after each spank. "The more you are impatient, the longer it'll take for you to learn..."

Vegeta's eyes widened recalling what he was told during training, he scrunched his brows trying to think but he lost his train of thought soon as Goku shoved his fingers back in hard, he repeated this a few times causing Vegeta to collapse on the bed. He felt Goku tug as his waist with his arm to tilt his hips upwards as he slowly removed his fingers. There was a pause, Vegeta was so eager to look over his shoulder. he felt the head of Goku's twitching cock rub against his now ready entrance. A sharp mewl passed through his lips as Goku thrusted in just the tip and held it there. "Please! I need this!" Vegeta begged.

Goku pulled his tip out that left a disappointing whine from Vegeta, he grinned as he slammed his whole length in without warning. Causing a strangled moan to erupt from Vegeta. "You enjoying so far?" Goku hummed as he started to do slow and hard thrusts, ensuring to hit at a certain angle.

Vegeta gripped a pillow in his fists, he felt breaths behind him, hot air down his back which was starting to sweat and slip on his stomach. He tried to hide his face as it became red and furious, and grimacing at the head board in front of him which is cool at the touch as he rested his hand on it to help push himself back into the throbbing cock that filled him. "Ah...yes!!" Vegeta threw his head back as he kept bouncing himself back into Goku's cock.

Goku's hands gripped Vegeta forcefully by his hips, as he slammed in at a steady pace. The thrusts got deeper, harder, faster to the point Vegeta's vision blurred. He felt the strong walls of the entrance clamp down on his cock. He leaned in to Vegeta. "Cum for me!" He demanded.

Vegeta didn't hold it back any more as his seed spurt out from his throbbing cock, his seed pooled beneath him on the silk bedding. His orgasm penetrated through his body as he felt more of his seed spurt out as Goku continued to thrust into him.

Goku moaned out, seeing Vegeta obeying his demands seemed to arouse him more. He flipped onto his back, resting palms of his feet firmly on the mattress as he gripped onto Vegeta hips and done few more harder thrusts causing the bed to creak, and mattress to bounce in reaction to each thrusts. Both screamed out in pleasure as Goku felt himself release. He released some more as he let go of Vegeta's hips. Vegeta's legs felt like jelly, he unsteadily climbed off Goku and laid next to him. They both stared at each other lustfully. Goku pulled Vegeta in for a tighter hug, he planted a kiss on Vegeta's forehead, their sweaty bodies pressed against each others. "How's that, for how much I like you?" Goku grinned as Vegeta's eye lids were threatening to shut due to exhaustion.

"Hm. It's was somewhat believable." Vegeta grinned, he traced his finger over Goku's chiseled chest. "So Kakarot?"

Goku smiled lightly poking Vegeta on the nose. "For you, I'll allow it." He winked causing Vegeta to wrinkle his nose at him and bury his face into the blanket.