close encounter

Sat in the small cafe, sipping on coffee, he could see Bulma wanting him to relay all what happened that night, as though she was trying to work out if Goku was liking him back or not. He sighed as he observed her pondering, tapping her finger on her cheek as she looked up at the ceiling from corner of her eyes. He knew that look too well, she was mentally going through everything he told her, making sure she hadn't missed anything, piecing it all together in her mind.

"So he kissed you?" Bulma leaned back folding her arms whilst staring at her coffee on the table. "But then just left it at that?" She furrowed her brows. "Did you say something to upset him?"

"Oh yes, because I managed to talk with his tongue down my throat." Vegeta raised a brow at her, he seen her frowning at him. "No, not that I can think of." He sighed as she started to lean in to him. "I've told you enough already!" He grunted at her as she kept leaning towards him.

"Hm, maybe you need to make a move on him." Bulma winked at him as she grabbed her coffee and leaned back. She giggled watching Vegeta sink in his chair pinching the bridge of his nose. He wished she would stop getting involved with his love life, he found it so embarrassing.

He finished his coffee and glanced at his phone checking the time. He looked back at Bulma knowing she was going to follow him and gawk at the men whilst they were training. He rolled his eyes at her, as he rose from his chair and threw his jacket on. True enough, she quickly rose to her feet and followed him. Approaching the dojo, he watched as Bulma would grin at him waving before leaning over the desk talking to Chichi. He shook his head as he approached the changing room, he felt a grip on his shoulder causing him to look over his shoulder. He scoffed noticing it was Gohan. "what do you want?"

"Think you are going to actually listen today?" Gohan folded his arms giving him a stern look.

Vegeta smirked and carried on walking towards the changing rooms, which annoyed Gohan. He could hear Goku's voice from distance that left him feeling weak, he bit on his lip whilst getting changed, doing his best to keep himself composed. He took a deep breath as he approached the matts, he smirked seeing Gohan staring at him. Slowly he walked forward, he kept his eyes locked on Gohan. An hour spent working on their combos, Vegeta got distracted in the end as he heard Goku going through the tournament numbers, he called out if anyone else were interested on signing up. Vegeta smirked as he looked over at Goku, dodging Gohan's hook kick as he approached Goku. He stood in front of Goku with confidence, folding his arms. Goku sighed raising a brow at him. "I see that you haven't included me?"

"not this again." Goku shook his head as he proceeded to walk away, he let out another sigh as he heard Vegeta follow him.

"Why can't I make the decision myself?" Vegeta stepped in the way, stopping Goku from walking further.

"You are no where near ready!" Goku pushed Vegeta aside, he gritted his teeth as Vegeta stepped in his way again. "If you just want to end up in a fucking coma for your stupidity, then yeah, carry on put your fucking name down then!" Goku snarled his face close to Vegeta's. Vegeta gulped, eyes widened, he stepped aside allowing Goku to walk off.

Vegeta rushed to the bathroom, he felt himself harden just by Goku raising his voice at him. He looked around to ensure he was alone, he looked down seeing his cock was hard and restricted. With one hand, he took it out, and pressed himself against the sink. He paused as he looked at his reflection in the mirror, was he really going to do this? he closed his eyes taking a deep breath, the head of his cock tingled unbearably' it was hot and swollen, a drop forming at the tip. He started to pump the shaft slow, hard before picking up momentum. He panted as mental images flooded his mind of Goku naked, he craved for that body against his. As he continued with slight twists up to the head, he moaned out, starting to feel a little dizzy from the stimulation. Feeling himself getting dangerously close he stopped, and panted. he heard someone clear their throat from behind which startled him, quickly he tucked his cock away and spun on his heel. He blushed deeply as Goku raised a brow at him. "how much-" he gulped. "how much of that did you see?"

Goku slowly approached him, he rested his hand on side of Vegeta's face, burning lust shone through their eyes. Their lips crashed against each other, in a heat of passion their arms wrapped around each others. Goku had Vegeta pinned against the wall, still in their kiss, one hand leaned against the wall for balance, as his other hand glided down pulling out Vegeta's hardened cock. He smirked in the kiss hearing Vegeta gasp. "looks like you need some help with that." with that he stroked the eager cock hard and fast, Vegeta thrusted himself into Goku's hand feeling himself getting close. Goku paused, he had a grip around the head of the cock, teasing the slit with his thumb; whilst he lightly nipped and sucked on Vegeta's nape.

"ahh, shit...please.." Vegeta gasped his body threatening to burst with all the stimulation. He whined as Goku removed his hand and slowly leaned back so their eyes locked again. "I was fucking close!" Vegeta snapped furrowing his brows in disappointment.

Goku smirked about to lean in again till he heard Gohan walk in looking over at them both. Goku composed himself looking back at Gohan. "Found him." he smiled, before looking over his shoulder at Vegeta. Goku walked past Gohan who was raising his brow over.

"Are we going to actually get any training done today?" Gohan asked shaking his head in annoyance. Vegeta stood tight lipped whilst his cheeks were still crimson.