Morning after

Slowly rubbing his eye lids whilst his eyes adjusted to the natural light, he looked in direction of where Goku was. Scrunching his brows at the now empty space in the bed, he panicked as thoughts ran through his mind; questioning himself if he did something wrong last night. He shot up and sighed in relief as he saw Goku was stood by end of the bed grabbing his clothing for work. Goku smiled over at his now blushing boyfriend, as the messed up bedding was a reminder of last night.

"Sorry, did I wake you?" Goku sat on the edge of the bed, pulling Vegeta in for a light peck on the lips.

Vegeta shivered slightly at the touch as Goku brushed his thumb over his lips. His heart beat hard against his chest, looking back at those eyes that looked at him so lovingly. "It's fine, I need to wake up anyway." A quiet moan erupted from his throat into the tender lips that brushed against his, their foreheads rested against each other's as that tender kiss was broken.

"I could happily stay in bed, with that body of yours against mine." Goku smirked seeing Vegeta blush more, he rose from the bed and made his way out the room for morning shower.

Vegeta arched his back as he stretched, his muscles tensed then relaxed. He climbed out of bed putting on clean pair of pants on, and threw on his bathrobe. Making his way towards the kitchen he caught Bulma already dressed and sipping on a cup of coffee. They both exchanged looks grinning at one another,both had some questions they wanted answers to. Vegeta stood by the coffee machine, he glanced over his shoulder quirking a brow at Bulma. "Where's my brother then?"

"He had some meeting he had to go to or something...I was half asleep." Bulma yawned and watched Vegeta stir his coffee. "He did say he'd be back here later, he didn't want to disturb your sleep." She glanced at her watch and raised a brow, it was almost 11am and already the pair had awoken.

"fair enough." Vegeta walked towards the table sipping on his coffee.

Bulma grinned raising her brows at him. "How was the sex?"

He spat his drink out and looked over at her his cheeks filled crimson. "what?"

"You weren't exactly quiet, fortunately for you, your brother was still sleeping." She giggled at him, she was always so abrupt with him; whenever he had slept with someone she was the first to know.

His eyes widened in horror recalling what he had shouted out last night, while in such aroused state of mind. "Fuck."

"So, how was it?" She grinned before taking a sip of her coffee.

"It was um-" he cleared his throat his cheeks heating up, he looked over at Bulma so eager to know. "it was good." He smiled a little and took a sip of his coffee.

"I could tell." She grinned at him. Not many understood their friendship, they were always pretty open about things going on in their lives. Their other friends would always pull faces at them, as she would openly discuss sex with him as if it was nothing out of the ordinary. Some things are usually best kept private, that wasn't the case with Bulma, and Vegeta was used to that now.

"You and my brother then?" He raised a brow at her knowing they shared the spare room together.

Bulma smiled into her cup, she noticed the grin on Vegeta's face. She rolled her eyes knowing exactly what he was thinking. "We just made out, nothing else happened." she blushed slightly whilst placing her cup down. "So, it was just good?" She rested her chin on her hand as she leaned on the table.

Vegeta sighed, he sat down looking back at her he could tell she was eager for more details. He bit his lip fighting back his grin, he leaned into the table towards her. "He was amazing. His tongue holy fuck was he so good with his-" he scrunched his brows as Bulma interrupted him with a sharp cough, a sign they weren't alone. He gulped as he turned to see Goku stood behind him blushing "erm" he cleared his throat also blushing.
Bulma fights back a laugh whilst taking another sip of her drink.