More training

Waking up in soft silk bedding, he reverently rubbed his fingers along the silken mattress. He looked to the side noticing it was empty, he had awoken on his own. He scooted to the side pressing his cheek to the cool velvet pillow, inhaling Goku's  scent. Knowing he couldn't stay like that forever, he sighed climbing out the bed and putting his boxers on. He headed out the room and noticed Goku glancing over at him with a smile.

"Are you going to do that thing, where you pretend nothing happened last night?" Vegeta quirked a brow as he asked such question. He gulped as Goku approached him, resting  his hands on Vegeta's waist.

"Why would I even want to pretend last night didn't happen?" Goku planted a kiss on Vegeta's forehead. "Breakfast is on the counter for you." He swiftly moved his hands off Vegeta's waist and stepped aside for Vegeta to walk past, he raised a brow as Vegeta simply froze on the spot. "What's wrong?"

Vegeta sighed, he looked at himself up and down then looked back at Goku. "Well, I'm needing a wash, you can imagine why." Vegeta smirked a little remembering last night.

"Go eat something, and I'll start running the bath for you." Goku leaned in to grab and squeezed Vegeta's ass cheek, whilst kissing Vegeta's nape. "Don't take too long eating breakfast." He winked with a smirk,  whilst lightly tapping Vegeta's ass before he walked off towards the bathroom, leaving Vegeta stood mouth gaped.

Vegeta proceeded to eat his toast, listening in to the bath water running in the bathroom. He couldn't help but smile to himself, finally he managed to bed the man he found so attractive; and the sex was amazing. He was about to finish his last slice till he saw Goku stood outside the bathroom door, he was wearing a cream coloured bathrobe waiting for Vegeta to finish. Vegeta dropped the last slice on the plate, for his appetite had moved onto something else, he watched Goku sensually untie his robe allowing it to open; exposing his naked body. Vegeta could feel pool of saliva forming inside his mouth at just the sight, he swiftly headed towards Goku and followed him into the bathroom. Their lips locked in for rough passionate kiss, their tongues exploring their inside mouths. Goku broke from the kiss throwing his bathrobe to the side, he stood still allowing Vegeta to study his well chiseled body. Hands roaming all over ensuring not to miss any dent, or any area of this hot body that stood before him. Goku smirked, he held Vegeta's hands in place as they reached for his nipples. "Get those boxers off, show me just how much that cock of yours wants me."

Vegeta quickly threw his boxers off, his cock twitching painfully, eager for any sort of touch. He bit his lip feeling Goku form grip around his length before he started to pump it.Vegeta jolted at the sensation, he closed his eyes soon as he seen Goku go down on his knees. He felt warm mouth wrap around his cock, hand pumping the shaft at a steady pace, whilst fingers from Goku's free hand massaged the perineum. Vegeta gasped, he felt sweat form on his forehead.  "Please, please ...oh, please!" He moaned out.

Goku released the cock from his mouth. "Please what? You want to cum in my mouth?" Goku looked up watching Vegeta slowly open his eyes. He smirked sliding a finger inside Vegeta's entrance, Vegeta gasped before he moaned out. The tight muscle started to loosen around Goku's finger, Goku smirked sliding in another. "That's it Vegeta, get yourself ready for me. As much as I'd happily let you finish in my mouth, that can wait another time." He chuckled seeing the look of disappointment on Vegeta's face. He quickly pulled his fingers out and climbed into the bath, he had Vegeta climb in straddling  on top  of him. Their cocks throbbing, they started to rub them against each other as they made out again. Goku reached for the soap behind him, he lathered it over Vegeta's body as they still made out.

"Kakarot." Vegeta panted in between their kiss. "Please, I want more." He bit his lip as Goku broke from the kiss, he licked down Vegeta's neck and guided his cock into the twitching hole. Vegeta threw his head back, feeling himself getting filled with Goku's cock. Soon as he felt it all the way in and twitching inside him, a satisfied moan erupted from him. He started to ride the cock feeling the balls smack against his ass checks, and water splashing around him, encouraged him to raise his hips so just the head was inside him, and slamming himself back down.

"Can tell it's not your first time riding cock." Goku smirked, he grunted as he felt Vegeta continue to ride him.

"What's that suppose to mean?" Vegeta asked in between his pants, he still continued the pace enjoying the cock deep inside him.

Goku gripped Vegeta by the waist and thrusted in "Mm, only complimenting how good you are." He smirked watching Vegeta throw his head back moaning a loud, complimenting how good his cock felt burying inside him. Creating waves of bath water to crash against the edge of the bath. He felt the tight walls clamp around his cock, as though ready to milk him dry.  "Oh you're getting close." Goku moaned out, he stopped and lifted Vegeta off him, he quickly climbed out the bath to dry himself up.

Vegeta sat in the tub with a frown "Why did you stop?!"

"You know what happens when ejaculation comes in contact with water right?" Goku raised a brow as he threw his bathrobe on, he watched as realisation hit Vegeta's face with a blush. "Yeah, we wouldn't have time to have a shower afterwards." He chuckled slightly. "I've got some spare clothes you can borrow, we better hurry up."  He helped Vegeta out the bath and drying him down, whilst they kissed in between.

After their sexual morning, Vegeta was feeling a little delicate. He sat in the dojo looking exhausted, he had odd glances as people realised he wasn't wearing his own clothing, the clothes were a little big on him. They probably were working out if Vegeta has finally slept with Goku, that left him feeling smug with himself. As he was about to approach the changing room Goku pulled him to follow him to the back room. Vegeta smiled, as he was now stood in the office watching Goku pull out his hardened cock and looking back at Vegeta with a sensual look. Vegeta went down on his knees which seemed to please Goku. He traced his lips around the head of Goku's cock. "If I do this right here-" he planted soft kiss on the head. "Right now-" he planted another soft kiss, and traced his tongue over the slit. "You will put my name down for the tournament."

Goku bit his lip, so eager for his cock to get sucked he simply nodded and thrusted his length into Vegeta's mouth. "Ah...that's it Vegeta, suck me fucking dry!" Goku moaned out as Vegeta wasted no time to deep throat his cock. Vegeta continued bobbing his head whilst stroking the base of the shaft, his free hand massaging the balls, he hummed as he continued to suck Goku's cock, sending vibrations down the shaft. He felt his head being pulled back, the cock flipped out his mouth dripping with his saliva. He glanced up at Goku with a perplexed look.

"Open wide." Goku started to stroke himself,  his head of cock by Vegeta's lips. He grinned as Vegeta done as he was told, he tilted his head back slightly opening his mouth wide. Goku pumped himself hard and fast, precum started to ooze out, he let out a grunt as he seed shot out landing inside Vegeta's mouth. He watched as Vegeta swallowed and licked his lips before rising to his feet. Goku rested his index and thumb under Vegeta's chin. "Best start getting more training done since you're so eager to compete in the tournament."He planted a rough kiss on Vegeta's lips, he squeezed Vegeta's backside whilst deepening the kiss. Vegeta felt his heart close to beating out the chest, he wrapped his arms lovingly around Goku, enjoying this moment.