Entrance Exam? Fidelia goes to U.A.?

Start from the beginning

⏪A little while earlier⏪
~~~Fidelia's POV~~~
Everyone started asking me how I met with Tomo then I explain to them. Suddenly the boy with pink like hair named Ashu ask excitedly "Can you sing?!" I nod "I wanna hear it!" add a boy with glasses named Mikado. I hear the boy with 2 different eye colors named Onsai suggested "Why don't you sing Ryuji's part?" Suddenly a boy with green hair named Hikaru shout excitedly "That's a great idea! You can sing right Fidelia-chan?!" Tatsu give a paper to me then I see lyrics and 🎼musical notes. We went inside a room that have musical equipment then we put earphones then Tomo smile at me then I smile and we started singing.

(A/n: Play from the beginning to 0:34 also switch Ryuji with Fidelia. Also sorry I can't found the Eng Sub)

Everyone started clapping at us then the producer said "She can replace Ryuji for today" I tilt my head "Replace Ryuji?" a boy with black hair and arrogance appearance say "We're going to perform today" then a boy with orange colored hair smile at me "But Ryuji said that he's not feeling good today" "I wouldn't mind to perform with a cute girl like you" add a boy with blue hair wink at me.

(A/n: They're not naked)

~~~Ryuji's POV~~~
I went back to the stage to see something that I'll never forget there stood the girl took my part They replace me with her? But she's quite good also she shines the same as Tomo. After they finished perform, I see she bow and smile apologetic at the people "Apologize, Ryuji-kun doesn't feel good today. So I'm the one that replace him" then they walked to the backstage and see me. I see Fidelia smile at me "Ryuji-kun are you feeling better?" I nod "I'm sorry that I replace you" then she started apologizing.

~~~Fidelia's POV~~~
After the performance and after I apologize to Ryuji for replace him suddenly I see the man with red cloak started to dash away then I follow him while shouting "Stop!" He stopped then turned to me "I'm impressed.. no one would dash into a portal like that" I see he took of his cloak to see a man.

 no one would dash into a portal like that" I see he took of his cloak to see a man