1k Special: Denial

Începe de la început

Shirou: I'm sorry general but I must refuse your offer, I like it here in Vale and Beacon. There no place I'd rather be.

Glynda: Told you so, I knew the boy would reject your offer James.

Ironwood: Not Glynda. (To shirou) You may not accept it now but my offer still stands. I must also tell you that tomorrow, you will be accompanying myself and Ozpin for further questioning of the situation.

The trio of girls just looked up set, think that their date would have to be rescheduled. Then Shirou spoke up.

Shirou: What time and for how long?

Ironwood: Well I think the morning should be fine, and it should only take a few hours like three or four.

Shirou: No.

Ironwood: what? Say that again.

Shirou: Sorry sir but I won't be attending whatever meeting you and Ozpin have set up.

Glynda: Sorry Mr Emiya but this isn't optional.

Ironwood: And what makes you decline my orders.

Shirou: That's simple...

He gets up and looks at Ironwood directly in his eyes.

Shirou: My schedule is already full for tomorrow with these girls, if you excuse me, I have three dates to plan out.

Ironwood/Glynda: Dates?!

Everyone else just stayed silent was they were stunned that shirou just talked back to one of the most power men in all remnant, not only refusing his offer but his orders too.

Oobleck/Port: Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhaahha.

Glynda: Shut up you two!

Port: (sarcastically) That young man has some serious priorities! Hahaha

Oobleck: Now now, Ms Goodwitch I've been with the boy long enough to know that he won't back down from his decision.

Ironwood: Is that so? So you would prioritize your social life over the
well-being of these citizens?

Shirou: Well, usually I would gladly give this up for the lives of others but recently, I've learnt that I need to be more selfish so...Yeah I choose to go on my dates instead of helping you.

Ironwood was visibly angered by this statement, he looked like he was about to snap. But Glynda stopped him, the general quickly calmed down and looked at Shirou, the anger in the generals eyes met the determination in Shirou's.

Ironwood: Very well, we'll be leaving now. Have a good day Shirou Emiya.

Shirou: A good day to you too...general.

Ironwood again became angered by this but just continued to walk away as the other teacher just followed him. Rin then leaned to Shirou.

Rin: what a way to add salt to an open cut.

Shirou: today I've learnt that I dislike the military. Huh, I guess you do learn something new every day.

Ruby: So about our dates? Who's going first?

They couple, no wait couples? Someone help me, what am I meant to call them.

The three just looked at Ruby, realizing she was right.

Velvet: I think I should go first as he's been with you two for the last day. Then Ruby and Rin last.

Rin: Wait why am last!