First Day on a New World

Start from the beginning

▶️Tomorrow▶️
~~~Fidelia's POV~~~
I hear Midoriya shout "I'm off!" "Take care Izuku" "Hai!" then I saw Inko walk to me "Fidelia can you go and do some shopping for me? I have to go to work" I shrug "Sure" Inko give me a list "That's all you need to buy, but if you want to buy other things don't hesitate and buy it, okay?" I nod. I was flying then see a huge guy that looked like a shark fighting with a wood like guy on the bridge

Seriously? 😼We just went out and already see fighting going on 😄Well better take care of it quickly I fly to the scene

~~~No One's POV~~~
Midoriya smile "Woah! It's Kamui Woods!" then the man next to him say "I know what you are! You're a fan boy!" then the girls started fan girling "Kyaa!! You can do it Kamui!" Kamui shout "Pre-emptive Binding Lacquered Chain Prison!" suddenly Fidelia punch the shark guy across the face knocking him out while in SSJ form. Everyone look at her then she flew off before anyone could say anything then land on an alleyway and power down to normal.

~~~Fidelia's POV~~~
I was walking on the alley then I see a boy sitting with his back on the wall while hugging his small body. I approach him "Hey you okay?" He look up at me "What's your name?" I hear someone shout "Get back here brat!" he started to shaking in fear then I see a man with bulky body and holding a knife. He shout angry "You... You monster!" He try to stab the boy but I grab his hand then twist it causing the knife to fell on the ground then punch him in the stomach hard enough to make him unconscious.

I went to squatdown at his height then take a good look at him, he have light blue hair, a little rough looks with plenty of cuts from knife on his right wrist also bruises on his neck and all over his body "What's your name?" I hear he say "Wa-Water" I use my Ki to make a bottle of water if you're wondering how I can do this, it's simple Whis taught me, telling me that I probably need these kind of technique. I give him the bottle "Here you go" then he started drinking it very fast "Slow down!" he look down "Te-Tenko... Tenko Shimura"

I grab his hand causing him to flinch "It's okay, I just wanna help" he nod then offered his hand. I took it then wrapped a handkerchief on his cuts wounds while saying "What a nice name. There!" I stand up and offer him a hand "Let's get you to a hospital" he nod then I tangled my fingers with his. Suddenly he retract his hand "Wh-What are you doing?!" "Let's hold hands so we don't get separated" "N-No... If I touch you... Y-You would dead" I tilt my head "Why?" "If I touch something with all of my 5 fingers, my Quirk will make it decay"

I put my fingers under my chin "I see" then my hand started to glow a bright white light "It's okay now" he look hesitant at first but I give him a reassuring smile "It's okay" he nod then went to tangled his hand with mine. He look at my hand "See, nothing happens" I hear he mumbled "So warm" I smile at him "I'm Fidelia, nice to meet you Tenko-kun" He nod again.