Volume 7 Chapter 4: Sudden Connection

Start bij het begin

Blake: Yang, he literally sacrificed his own life to save (Y/N)'s. Remember?

Yang: Okay, then how did come back to life if he took his own life to save (Y/N)?

Weiss: That is weird...

(Y/N): He may have explained that part to me.

Team RWBY and Qrow then became curious by (Y/N)'s statement. 

Ruby: What did he say?

(Y/N): Something about a guy who made a clone of him to team up with Cinder.

Qrow: What?

(Y/N): And that this guy is the same guy who brought him back to life.

They all stood silent for awhile.

Yang: That's a load of crap, don't ya think?

Qrow: Kids, you mind giving me and (Y/N) some privacy.

Qrow stated while he drags (Y/N) away from the girls.

Qrow: *sighs* Level with me for sec. A guy who made a clone of Jeff is the same guy who brought him back to life.

(Y/N): That's what he told me.

Qrow: ... What's this guy's name.

(Y/N): He didn't tell.

Qrow: ...

(Y/N): Qrow?

Qrow: ... Look, this all just sounds like some kid's story. Did you have to tell us that?

(Y/N): What do you want me to do, keep it a secret? We both know that you guys don't like that. Unless you have a secret of your own.

Qrow: ...

Ironwood: (Y/N), Ruby there's something I'd like to discuss with you. You too, Qrow.

Ruby, (Y/N) and Qrow walk over to Ironwood.

Ironwood: (to Clover) I need you on the ground, but be subtle. If people see too many Huntsmen milling around, they'll get nervous.

Clover salutes, nods and begins walking away.

Ironwood: And Clover?

Clover stops and looks back. In the background, Marrow is in front of an open airship, talking to a military Huntsman, while miming punching imaginary targets and waving his arms.

Ironwood: Don't take Marrow.

Clover looks over at Marrow, then looks at Ironwood, smiling and chuckling with a nod. Marrow recreates his pose from when he froze a pair of Centinels and then turns around and mimes shooting something. Clover heads in Marrow's direction, and Ironwood turns to Qrow, (Y/N) and Ruby.

Qrow: New problems in Mantle?

Ironwood: *sighs* More of the same, unfortunately.

Ironwood withdraws and deploys his Scroll, using it to generate a hologram screen in the air in front of him. The left side of the screen displays an Atlas Military Police mugshot of Forest, while the right side displays a photograph of Forest's corpse in an alleyway somewhere in midtown Mantle.

 The left side of the screen displays an Atlas Military Police mugshot of Forest, while the right side displays a photograph of Forest's corpse in an alleyway somewhere in midtown Mantle

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.