Chapter 18

Hestia couldn't believe it. She had been running around for hours trying to find Hermes. No one, not even his Familia has seen him or Asfi for days and now the one time she needed him he couldn't be found.

"Damn even if I wanted to keep her locked in the church she'd probably escape. No without caution I could send the entire city in chaos."

Hestia made a last-ditch effort to look at the Hostess it was a long shot but no doubt if Hermes had wanted to leave town or go somewhere he would have taken the time to recruit Ryu.

"Loki's Familia is all but ruin, that flat Bitch has gone missing, I hate to admit it, but one more outburst and the whole of Orario could go off."

Hestia arrived at the Hostess, but to her surprise, Ryu was sweeping the area outside.

'Damn it not here' Hestia sighed it was useless if he didn't want to be found then it was near impossible to try. However, Ryu soon took notice of the Tired Hestia.

"Goddess, are you alright? You look like you ran the whole city".

'She's not wrong' Hestia took a moment to rest up, it wasn't like her to overdo herself, but this was an exception.

"It's okay, sorry I'm in a bit of a rush. I don't suppose you've seen Hermes around?" Hestia thought she'd ask who knows perhaps she'd get lucky.

Ryu shook her head in response.

"I'm afraid not, the last time we had talked was before we all departed, however, your not the only person asking after him."

"Not to intrude but what do you mean I'm not the only one?"

Hestia was more curious, but by the look on Ryu's face, it was more of a passing comment.

"Well I didn't think much at the time, but Asfi was asking around. It is not too much of a surprise she does so often, but she did seem a little on edge."

'Asfi's not with him?'

"I am surprised, she said she was going to find you at the church no more than an hour ago."

Hestia soon filled with joy, a lead finally. However, that soon turned sour at the realisation.

'Crap Bell and Artemis.'

Hestia quickly shot off in a flash. Ryu just stood confused; however, she thought nothing more of the situation and continued with her work.

Despite the current ordeal, Asfi was determined to find her wandering god. He had been gone for days now, and no matter where she looked, or who she asked she came up empty, the only person she hadn't yet asked was Hestia.

'Hermes where have you gone? It's one thing going missing for a few hours, but a couple of days it's unlike you.'

She made her way towards the church. She wasn't sure if she'd find her here, but it was better to place to start then many.

"ASFI!"

She stopped just before the church upon hearing her name. She looked behind her to find Hestia running towards her.

'Lucky me.' Asfi turned and made her way to the approaching goddess.

"Greetings Hestia I was just on my way to see you, but as luck would have it you had the same idea."

Hestia now on her last legs collapsed to the ground out of breath. 'Curse these limitations'.

Asfi offered a hand to the goddess. However, she found her offer denied.

"I'm okay, but we have more pressing matters to speak of." Hestia got to her feet, still shaking but was able to stand.

Asfi already had an idea on what she wanted to talk about.