Chapter-1

This story follows the events after the defeat of Antares and our heroes have saved the world from a terrible fate but at what cost. Follow Bell as he learns to deal with this loss and comes to understand the strange feelings towards a certain goddess. Mainly BellxArtemis hints of BellxAis.

Its been ten days since they returned from the ruin of Elsus. Ten days since they defeated Antares. Ten days since bell killed Artemis.

The group hadn't waited around, the Hermes familia packed up shortly after and head back to Orario, the main group had flew on a head as it was much quicker and better for him.

The journey back was a dull one. The once cheerful and open minded boy sat alone riding the wyvern he shared
With her.

Bell. Most saw him as the piller of his little group, to those outside they saw a strong optimistic boy who surprised them all.

Now they looked at him. Broken, he refused to eat with them, talk with them or even sleep with them.

Everyone there knew something went on between them. Even those that didn't want to believe it had to agree.

He wasn't sad that he lost a friend, he wasn't angry he failed to protect someone. It was much worse.
...
The group stopped for the night. Moments after they touched down, Bell disappeared into the darkness. Nobody followed him. They just lowered their heads and continued on with setting up camp.

Once the tents we're up and the group had eaten, most had gone to sleep except for three.

Bell was still missing, probably wandering the nearby forest. The other two Hestia and Hermes waited for him to return. But as the night grew older the conversation turned to the worse.

"Tell me Hermes... Have we broken him?"

Hestia moved closer towards the fire. It's warmth inviting her as the warm light spread out. While the cold truth started to creep on her.

Hermes sat quietly. He to looked for a warmth from the fire but seemed unsure.

"Hermes we can't ignore this!"

Heatia spoke up, but he showed no signs that he was paying attention. She opened her mouth but stopped.

Hermes turned to her. Throwing a nearby stick into the flames.

"I'm not ignoring the problem Hestia I'm trying to think of a way to fix it".

He wasn't he usual happy crafty self. His voice was far duller and his posture was slugged.

"Fix it? FIX IT! Hermes thanks to you he won't speak to any of us! He spends his nights avoiding any and everyone!"

Hermes went quite again. She was right for once. He messed up. Worse then that he may have just fucked up his grand plan. Bell, the boy he believed would become the last hero. He cared little for what attractions he took to further his plan. But this time. This time he may have stepped to far.

"Hestia I..."

Hestia launched to her feet.

"What Hermes what? Are you sorry for interfering in matters that didn't concern you? Have you finally realised that perhaps you shouldn't have pushed those to closer then needed? Come on tell me!"

Hestia tried to keep her voice low. They were still close to the camp and she didn't want to wake everyone.

Hermes sank deeper into the fire. He watched as the sticks he threw in burnt and turned to ash.

"We had no choice." He was spoke with uncertainty in his voice.

Hestia kicked the ground below her feet. Causing the dirt the dirt to fly up hitting the flames.