A stranger

Well, at least he was free of them for a bit. That was what Bell wanted to say however its one thing getting looked at when he walked into this place, But they were nothing like the ones in the springs. No matter were he looked there was always someone looking at him. Heck who could blame them? He just walks in with four of the most beautiful women around and he was expected to be worthy of them. He wasn't worthy.

"Why me."

Bell made himself scares he was drawing too much attention. The attention he really didn't want. Despite this, he soon found a quiet spot away from most of the people watching. 

"Can't believe they had to bring me along."

He sat back against the wall he had to admit it was quite relaxing. Making sure he was comfortable he laid back and did what he would normally do. However, he soon heard someone making their way to his location.  He sighed assuming it was someone from before.

"Ohhh my apologize I didn't realise someone was round here."

The man was well-spoken and was just a bit to taller then Bell.

"Don't mind me I'm just here to relax nothing more, plus its quite.

The man nodded to bell he looked behind him and Bell could tell he was attempting to get away from the crowds as well.

"You wouldn't mind if I joined you. I hate to impose but I'm not the most popular in this town."

Bell couldn't see why not he wasn't giving him trouble. Heck, he was happy to have a little company that didn't look like they hated his guts.

"Please be my guest can't say no"

The man nodded his head and made himself comfortable. Bell did have to admit something was puzzling him.

"I hate to ask but since your hear mind telling me why it is that you're not liked around here. Bell was just being curious and didn't really think he was going to get an answer. The man laughed.

"Ohh it's fine just can't seem to understand a man with dreams."

Bell again was intrigued by this statement.

"I dont understand why would your dreams cause this much trouble?

"Hmm well, first I should let you know that for a while I've always wanted to become an adventure to find the thrill of my life. To fight the monsters meet new people become a shining beacon to those in trouble.

Bell couldn't help but admire the man's passion and drive but he had to admit he wasn't the most physically gifted but what did that matter never was he when he started.

"I don't understand why that would be such a problem or why you should be hated because of it.

"Hmmm, then you haven't been in this town long then, have you.

Bell looked at him with a questioned look on his face.

"No why do you say that".

The man shakes his head and looked to the nearby wall.

"A long time ago this town used to be full of adventures and familias heck it was sort of a right of passage to becoming a man to be sent out to join a familia. But over time those same people didn't come back and when they did it was in a coffin. Soon it came for the loved ones to despise adventures for still being alive when their loved ones had died.

Bell soon felt a deep feeling of sorrow for the people of this town. He knows understood that the looks he had been getting were the loved ones of past adventures.