Was it because I have this feeling that he will really ask for Dad's approval?

"So..." he whispered, breaking the silence between us. "It's already past seven, let me drive you home?" he asked. 

"Ahm, I have my car, thanks..." 

"I'll fetch you tomorrow then since I'm going to start courting you..."

I covered my face in panic. "Oh, God..." I uttered in helplessness. Why the hell am I this indecisive?

"Hey, you don't need to decide now if you're not ready," he mutters in pure concern. I lifted my gaze and stared at him helplessly. 

"Can I do that?"

"Of course." he smiled. 

I don't even understand how I was able to manage myself and got home. The moment I reached the garage, I saw Latch smiling creepily. 

"Come here, you idiot. You told everyone what happened, let me just kill you!" I growled at him the moment I get off my car. But my little brother surely knows I can't hurt him. He just walked towards the backseat of my car and took my bag and my books. 

"It's not like I told them a lie though. Besides, knowing how Dad and uncle V knows about it, it's just a matter of time before the rest of the guys would hear about it too,"

"That's why you told them yourself, is that it?" I swung my arms on him and pretend like I was giving him a headlock while we walk our way inside our house. He was chuckling and I did the same. 

"Why are you home though, don't you have a date or something?"

"Nah, I realized that it's fun to see how your love life will go so I decided to stand back and watch for the meantime," after he said those words, he made a dash and went inside the house while I mutter him sweet curses that Dad won't be happy to hear. 

"Latch!" I screamed the moment my feet stepped inside the house only to be greeted by the loud noises in our living room. My brows furrowed when I saw all my uncles and aunts inside, drinking. 

My lips parted at the sight of my father twerking. I shake my head a little, giving up internally. This isn't a new sight actually. 

"Yah, Jungkook can really copy how Yoongi hyung twerks!" Uncle Chim was laughing hysterically. Aunt Chaey was with him, clinging into his arms. 

"Stop that Kook!" my mom was dying of laughter. All hell broke loose when Uncle Yoongi, with the possibility of being drunk already, stood up and twerked with my father. 

"You got home really late," I almost yelp in surprise when I heard Z's voice. I turned around and saw him leaning on the wall a few feet away from where I was standing. His voice was deeper than usual and for some reason, he looked a little annoyed. What's his problem?

"Yow!" There was a couch near him and I saw Y grinning. He was eating an apple while looking at me. Then there is Xander who was leaning on the one-seater chair, also looking at me. Suddenly, I got a little nervous. Why are the guys here?