~T w e l v e~

Chapter takes place the morning after the boys meeting. Same setting as Amara's from last chapter.

Greyson's POV
"This is it" I said, gesturing to the school we drove twenty minutes to get to. We had taken one car since the brothers took the day off today from their clinic to come to the school.

They were really concerned about her, as was I, but I had heard them up all night talking. I couldn't hear what they were talking about but I assume it was about Amara. Somehow she managed to snuggle a way into our hearts without even realizing it.

I knew I wanted to save her from her personal hell the second I saw the hurt in her eyes. Her beautiful baby blue eyes that stared at me in panic. Panic that shouldn't be there; the only thing that should be in her eyes is happiness.

I knew Hayden and Hudson were thinking the same thing as we all stared at the kids walking into the school. Specifically as a certain girl opened the doors and walked inside, looking especially relaxed today. That may change as she sees us...

We all looked at each other, "shall we go inside?" Hudson suggested.

"Yeah I'll show you guys inside" I answered.

We all walked towards the doors, getting a couple of stares since we were all wearing scrubs and walking into a high school. After walking through the first doors, we made our way to the office, smiling at people on our way.

My exam room is through the main office doors and down a hallway. I didn't want it to be so hard to get to but it was the room that was given to me. I led them through the hallway and down to my door, scanning my badge to open it. After I unlocked it in the morning, it remained open all day unless a patient needs privacy for an exam. I wanted the kids to have a safe place to go to if they needed it.

"This is bigger than I thought it would be" Hayden said in surprise.

"That's what I thought at first, but what it makes up for in space, it lacks in equipment. I thought that with a big exam room I might have all the equipment I have ever needed, but most of my supplies fit into a single bag" I told them.

Hayden hummed in response as him and Hudson walked around the room, looking at the bed and desk that I had in here. "Okay so I'm just going to set up some things and then we can talk to the principal" I said, walking to my desk with my bag in hand.

Once my computer and supplies I needed were out on my desk, I stood up, letting them know that we could go now.

"Is this going to work?" Hayden questioned.

"It has to" Hudson responded, looking at us.

Going back into the main office, we asked the secretary if we could talk to the principal, to which we received a yes, so we made our way to his separate office. I'm really going to have to put up the professional front if I want this favor.

We knocked on the door, hearing a "come in" from him.

"Ah Greyson! Welcome! Please, make yourselves comfortable....Who are your friends?" He asked as he stood up to shake all of our hands.

"Hello, I'm Doctor Hudson Shaw and this is my brother Doctor Hayden Shaw. We are good friends of Greyson's." Hudson spoke, shaking the principal's hand firmly.

"It's very nice to meet you both, my name is Alexander Rae, the principal here at St. Thomas Aquinas High School. Now, what can I do for all of you?"

"We would actually like to speak with you about one of the students here." Wow Hudson just really wants to get down to business.

"Sure, who is it? I can pull up their file for you"

"Her name is Amara Rossi. She should be a senior this year" Hayden told him.

"Alright, lets see here...Amara Rossi...she has never had any behavioral issues, straight A's, good student overall it looks like...what is this all about?" Mr. Rae read out, looking to us afterwards.

"We were actually wondering if you could call her down to the office so that we can talk to her. Greyson has talked to both of us and has voiced some concerns about her that we would like to address. In his and our medical opinions, we think it would be best if we could get a chance to discuss these concerns with her" Hayden replied, gesturing to Hudson and I multiple times.

"That sounds reasonable. However, any and all medical procedures must have consent from her guardians because she is under 18. But if it will just be talking, I don't see why not. As long as she consents to it, it should be just fine. Lastly, I will need both of your credentials so that I can verify you both. I trust Greyson but I care deeply for the students in this school and I won't let anything happen to them on my watch" Principle Rae explained, looking to the brothers for them to get their badges out.

Once he verified both of their badges and they checked out, he told us that he will call her down in about ten minutes, when her first class ends, so that she doesn't have to miss too much.

This is going to be interesting.

Ooo I'm excited!! Sorry about the cliff hanger...