~T h r e e~

I really felt like giving you guys an update bc your comments made my day❤️
Please excuse all the language in this one but enjoy!

3rd Person POV
"Get up you ugly bitch. You're gonna be late for school" Drew shouts at Amara from the doorway, jolting her awake. He rolled his eyes and walked out, already irritated at the fact that he had to wake his sister up.

"Thanks" Amara mumbled out, voice heavy with sleep, oblivious to how late it actually was.

Once it registered in her mind, she rolled over to look at her alarm clock, seeing it was 7:30, when school starts at 7:50. Shit. She thinks, panicking.

She gets up quickly, the black dots rushing to her head and into her vision. It was from not having food in the past two days, but she didn't stop to think about it.

Everything was put on and done in a rush so that she could get to school on time, her thirty minute walk becoming a fifteen minute run.
.
.
.
When Amara got into the school building, she had two minutes to spare to grab her books and get to class.

She rushed to her locker, now noticing the dizziness in her head. She didn't have time to eat and had gone without breakfast again, most likely causing the faint feeling she was experiencing.

Grabbing everything she needed for class, Amara tried to push her way to her classroom, but all the boys were still in the crowded hallway, blocking her path. Due to the height difference, no one could hear her when she said 'excuse me' while attempting to get through.

She was getting pushed and shoved around by the older boys, causing her dizziness and headache to get worse, resulting in her stopping to put her head in her hands.

All this time, Amara had been completely oblivious to the fact that Greyson, or Dr. Bennett as most would call him, had been watching her in the hallway, noticing how she stopped and was swaying. She looked pale and exhausted, which concerned him.

Ever since he had met her in the hallway, he couldn't get her out of his head. She had been on his mind the entire night; the way she was beyond beautiful, the way she stuttered when she was nervous, the way he wanted to just hold her until she felt better.

But today she looked worrying, her face was very pale, but her cheeks were flushed. In his medical opinion, she needed to be examined and sent home.

Feeling overwhelmed by the amount of people surrounding her, Amara began to hyperventilate, knowing a panic attack was imminent.

Noticing the look on her face, Greyson began to make his way through the crowd, pushing past people as she bent over, holding her chest.

Amara felt lightheaded and weak as she started to sway back and forth, scared that she would she would fall and hit her head.

"Move! Everyone move! Doctor coming through!" Greyson shouts, pushing through people to get to Amara.

Just as she started to lose consciousness, Greyson pushed his last way through, catching her last minute, slowly moving her to the ground.

He then picked her up bridal style and brought her to his office, laying her down on the bed, letting out a sigh of relief.
.
.
.
Amara POV
Why is my head pounding? Where am I? What's going on?