Intro

PO'V

"Happy birthday dear Lisa, happy birthday to you!" The girl only turn 16 as the confetti pop from the sealing as everyone clapped. Lisa blew the candle as she wish for something big and will be challenge her.

"What's your wish, my dear?" The guest was just only her family, she was homeschooled for a reason as she only had one friend. "I..I.." Everyone was waiting on her wish as she smile. "I want to go to school!" Lisa scream as everyone was silence. Her family was shock about her word as the other clapped.

"We agree!" All of her family didn't know what was going on as they all agree.

-
After the party, Lisa was just bringing her present to her room as her parents approach. "Lisa, are you sure? How about your memory back in childhood?" Her mom asked as Lisa eyes widen as she look down, she smile. "Mom, dad, it's only the past.. My bully may change.." Lisa say as her parents start to think. "We going to find the best high school for you.." Her dad say as Lisa look back as she run to them, she crash into them as she hug them tight.

"Thank you! I love you guys.." Lisa tear up as they parent hug her tight. "You are all grown up, you should have your own decision.." Her mom say as Lisa smile. "But.." Lisa say as her parent look at her in confused.

-
A young lady how came to visit Lisa as she was in front of her room. She rang the door bell into her room as Lisa open the door, she cheerly hug her back as she smile. "Happy birthday my dearest best friend!" Jennie say, beautiful young women sadly, she was a fighter as a new scar form in the middle of her face.

"You're fighting again?" Lisa asked as Jennie laugh and nodded. "Of course, that's my passion on life" Jennie say as she closed the door slowly. They sat down in a nice comfy bed as Lisa hold her hand. "Thanks for being a savior to me, Jennie" Lisa say as Jennie spread her arm as Lisa hug her. "You safe me in elementary and middle school, I'm very thankful.." Lisa say as Jennie smirked as she lick her plump lips.

"Agh! They're all weak! They don't know how you are, they are a bitch!" Jennie yelled as Lisa giggle as she say. "I'm going to your school.." Lisa say as Jennie froze in place not believing what's going on. "Re-really? Are you SERIOUS?!" Jennie yell in the end of her word as Lisa nodded. "Ya-" without finishing her word, Jennie already hug her cheerly as Jennie jumping.

"You face your trauma! I'm proud as fuck!" Jennie sat as Lisa laugh as she cross her arm. "Maybe I'm the next you, Jennie" Lisa say as Jennie laugh as they fist bump. "Here.." Jennie give her a beautiful necklace as Lisa was disbelief. "Thank you Jennie! Oh my god!" Lisa say as she hug Jennie. Lisa pat Jennie on the back as she smirked.

-
"Bye love!" Jennie say as they hug each other once more. Lisa wave to Jennie as Lisa maid closed the door.

Jennie go down the stair step by step smiling as she take out her phone. Leader bro she click as she waited for him to answer.

"Hey, bring the beast, she's ready.." Jennie say as a loud laugh coming to the speaker. "You're a smartass!" He say on the called as Jennie smirked. "Of course, this is your sister, bye Taehyung.." Jennie closed the called as she approach the motorcycle.

"She was weak after all this year.." Jennie put on her helmet as she turn on the machine, it boasting away as Jennie was going to meet her family.