Chapter 29

[Lisa's POV]

We immediately prepared ourselves after breakfast so we could have plenty of time in the mall.

Leo being too excited as how he is, always, made me giggle and feel more the love of having a family.

I also think this would be a good time for us to bond before Jennie and I go to our honeymoon next week since Leo will be left in the care of Eomma and my mom for a while.

"Daddy, I wanna go there. Let's go there" Leo said pointing towards the direction of a play park where there are lots of kids.

And I can't argue with about that. I always enjoy seeing Leo happy.

"Jennie, Lisa, we think we'll leave you here for a while. We'll just shop around. We'll call you later!" Jisoo said while dragging Rosie away. Really, this two is really like a couple already. Aren't they going to admit it?

"Sure. We'll just stick here with Leo. We'll also shop later" Jennie replied.

"And I'll just buy us some snack honey. I'll be back, okay?" I kissed her gently before leaving.

[Jennie's POV]

"MOMMY!! Look, I met a friend!" Leo said running towards me with a good looking little guy he met in the play park.

"Hello, what's your name?" I asked the little boy. He looks older than Leo, probably around 4 to 5 years in age.

"I'm Lincoln" said the boy with a beautiful smile.

"Hi, Lincoln. Where are your parents?" I asked him while wiping Leo's sweat.

"They are over there" pointing a farther direction.

"Oh I see, what is your full name again, Lincoln?" I asked again. Trying to be friendly towards him.

"Lincoln Manoban" he said.

And I felt myself freeze and looked at him. Then, I realized something, he has big doe eyes - like Lisa's; long legs- like Lisa's; plump lips - like Lisa's.

I was scanning the boy when I heard, "Hi Honey, Leo..." and she is here.

"LISA!!" I called her with a stern voice.

"Yes, honey?" She asked, confused.

"You see this little boy?" I said pointing at Lincoln.

"Uhh-huhh... and then?"

"He's Lincoln Manoban" I said while glaring at her. Eyeing her suspiciously.

"Oh, He's a Manoban?" She asked. Confusion is drawn all over her face.

"Yes...." I looked at her sternly, "You aren't cheating on me, right?"

"Jisoos, of course not Jennie" she gasped and immediately denied she fathered another child.

"Lincoln, come'on! Let's go!" We heard a woman called out Lincoln and we all looked at her direction.

"Diana?!"

"Lisa!!"

They both said at the same time.

"What?! So you know each other?" I asked them both. Seriously, I'm starting to get annoyed and suspicious.

Number 1, he's a Manoban;

Number 2, he looks like Lisa; and

Number 3, she knows the mother.

They both looked surprised. Lisa getting shocked and confused, the girl looks terrified.

"Uh-- Lincoln! Come'on. Let's go. Quick!!" The woman said without even looking at me, nor to Lisa. They just disappeared in an instant.

"What was that Lisa?! For fuck's sake!! You didn't even tell a thing about her!! And now I'll just know she has a child, a MANOBAN blooded child that looks exactly like you!! How could you even father a child without me knowing?! How many times would you lie?!" I talked to her. Away from Leo, away from other people.

"J-Jennie... Listen, I don't know. I don't even know how she had a son and named him after me! I didn't lie to you!" She explained desperately.

But I was too livid. I can't think straight right now. Now that every thing is getting under my skin and the thought that Lisa already had a child before Leo is so much for me to bare.

"I don't know what to believe anymore..." I said before walking out away from her.

I went to back to the play park to loook for Leo.

"Leo?" I called out. He's nowhere to be found.

"LEO!" I called out again, louder. But he's really nowhere.

"What? Where is he?!" Lisa asked getting panic and scared.

Shit, where is he?

We looked every where for him but he isn't seen. We asked people but they didn't notice.

We even called Jisoo and Rosé but they are in Cinema and they don't know where is Leo.

"Damnit!! I swear if something happens to Leo, I can never forgive you Lisa!!" I told her out of my frustration.

If it wasn't for that Lincoln, Leo wouldn't have gone. If only she didn't cheat on me, Leo wouldn't have gone.

"Seriously? Jennie, I didn't mean any of it. And I can't even say that he's my son" she cussed in frustration.

"Tell me those Lisa when the boy isn't looking just exactly like you!"

We continued to argue despite the fact that we're hella worried finding Leo.

"I told you, Jennie. I don't think he's my son"

"But you had sex with her?!"

And she remained silent. As if she was guilty. As if subtly telling me that it is true.

I cried harder than I ever thought I could be. What have I done to get such pain? I can't accept that Lisa has another son from another woman and now, we can't find Leo.

I sobbed hard and cried hard. Lisa was trying to comfort me and hug me but I was too livid that I cannot even attain to see her.

Then everything went blurred.

And the last that I see was her.

"JENNIE!!"

"JENNIE!!!!!!"

One in a Millionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें