Chapter 28

[Lisa's POV]

"DADDY!! DADDY!!" I heard a little girl scream.

"I'm sorry dear, but I have to leave"

"But how about me? How about mom? You said you won't leave" the little girl cried.

"I know, but things happened and me and your mom. We aren't meant to stay together"

"Then where are you going? Are you gonna go to the other woman you're with the other day? Do you love her more than you love mom?" The girl asked crying louder.

"I'm sorry, but I really have to leave"

"Are you gonna go back?" The little girl asked.

"This will be the last time you'll see me. Forget about me, Lisa"

****

"NOOOOOOOO!!!" I screamed loudly.

"Honey? What's wrong? What happened?" Jennie asked. Getting panic upon hearing a sudden scream from me.

"No, no, no.... he's getting into me again. No!!" I said not minding all her questions. I held my head up and tried to forget all about that dream... no, that nightmare.

"Honey, what's wrong? Tell me about it. Please? You're making me worry" Jennie asked desperately. Cupping my face as I cry hard from it.

He's returning to my memories. No, that can't happen. He's been out of my mind for so many years and he's not gonna go back to my memory and ruin everything I've burried from my thoughts.

"Leo? Where's Leo? Let's go and get Leo!!" I screamed, continuously screamed as I jumped out of the bed.

"Lisa, Lisa, honey... Leo's with Eomma and he's completely safe, okay? You have nothing to be afraid of. And I'm here. Please don't scare me. Tell me what's happening. Please, Lisa" Jennie pleaded, stopping me to head out of our hotel room. Her eyes are starting to get teary too, probably because she's starting get scared of me.

Oh yea, I should calm. I cannot act this way and let Jennie see me this way. I should be brave. I should show them I can protect them.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry, please don't cry Jennie. I know I scared you, I shouldn't act that way" I comforted her. She's crying now. What have I done? "I'm sorry... I had a dream --- no, a nightmare" I started, taking deep breathes as a way to calm myself.

"What nightmare? Please tell me Lisa"

"It-it was about my father... how he left us, how I begged him to stay. But he chose another woman instead my mom. I tried to please him to stay but he said he will leave.... and he said he will never gonna come back and that I should forget about him" I sighed after I told her every thing.

Even continued the story on how he hurt us way back then. Luckily, my wife has a very understanding heart and she really knows how to pamper a heart which helped me get over that nightmare.

"But why were you looking for Leo earlier? Why are you scaredy like as if he's gonna be gone? It's not like your father knows about him and it's not like he's around here after he told you he's never coming back" Jennie ask calmly.

"No. He lied" I answered.

"What do you mean? Who lied?"

"My father. He lied... he said he'll never come back."

"Why? Did he?"

"He came to Leo this morning...." I said earning a gasp from Jennie.

"H-how? I didn't see him or anyone suspicious around Leo earlier. How did you know? How did you see? Why didn't you tell me?" She asked continuously. Her eyes started to show panic and fright.