Chapter 22

[Lisa's POV]

"LISAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!" I heard a loud scream from the living room.

I rushed out of the shower and hurriedly dressed up in whichever shirt I have grabbed.

Cropped shirt, track pants - those are the clothes my trembling hands reached. I did not even care if I'm all soaked in water as long as I can make it real quick to Jennie.

"Love? HONEY, I'M COMING! I'M COMING! JUST HANG ON!!" I yell as I ran real fast from our room to where she is.

"What?"
"Are you giving birth?"
"Is your stomach aching?"
"Cramps?"
"Any strange feeling?"

I asked continuously. To be honest, I'm starting to panic which is far from what I have practiced as a doctor. I should be calm and steady. I should know what to do. But gaddamnit, fuck the practices! It's Jennie and my child we're talking about here.

My whole body is shaking as I check on Jennie. I immediately grabbed the phone and started to dial the emergency hotline when I heard a loud laugh.

Jennie's laugh.

"What?" I asked in annoyed tone, almost getting what does all of this mean.

"I'm sorry, honey. I was just practicing if you're all set if for me when I give birth to Leo" she said chuckling as she wraps her arms around my shoulders.

"Oh my... it isn't funny, Jen. I almost faint. Oh my gosh, you're unbelievable" I pinched my nose bridge as I try to calm myself from extreme panic. Though, I am not mad at Jennie at all. It's just that I felt so scared and then everything was just a practice.

"You're cute..." she chuckled before placing a kiss on my lips.

"And you're best in creating a prank" I uttered and we both laughed.

"I'll just finish my shower, okay? It will be quick" I kissed her once more and I started walking back to our room. "I love you, Jennie!" I added.

"Oh!!!" I heard her muttered in pain. "Li-LISAAAAAA!!"

And there she is again, enjoying whenever she sees me panic. She always tell me I look cute when I worry exaggeratedly.

"Yaaaah! Enough for that baby. You already got me on the first" I said chuckling.

But she looks pained. Holding her baby bump. And she looked down, slowly she looked back to me.

"Jisoos!! Come'on!!" I started to panic again. Running back to her, holding her still and trying to calm her down.

Once again, I grabbed my phone and dialed for the emegency hotline.

"Hello? Hello? This is Dr. Manoban, please send us the fastest and safest ambulance in our fucking house. NOW!!" I yelled on the other line. Well, practically, I called on the emergency hotline of the hospital of Jennie's family that's why they know and they will always give priority to us, to Jennie.

"Okay, okay... Listen Love, I want you to calm down. Okay? J-just breathe and stay still. Okay? I-I will just get the emergency bag that we packed last time" I said trying to calm her and control the situation.

"Fuck, Lisa! I am calm, but just get the fucking hell back here quickly!"

"Okay, okay. J-just hang in there!" I said while rushing to our room.

"Jisoos! MANOBAN!! JUST FUCKING GET YOUR ASS HERE!!" she yelled again making me flinch, making me panic more.

Few seconds after I grabbed our packed emergency bag, someone knocked on the door.