Chapter 15

[Jennie's POV]

Two months passed after Leslie and Marco's wedding, Lisa and I became more and more stable as we get to know each other well.

When Leslie and Marco went on a vacation as part of their extended honeymoon, Lisa took me to their hometown in Bangkok, Thailand where she introduced me to their whole family who welcomed me warmly in their hearts. Thailand with Lisa and her whole family is a very great experience, she even took me to places and had me try Thai foods and so much more.

"Thailand feels like home" I uttered as we were walking down the streets of Khao San Road hand in hand.

"All my life I was raised here. Yea, Thailand has been a home for me but this time it's not just a home as it is for me Jennie. Here with you right now is a Home Sweet Home, you bring colors to my life now Jennie and I hope it won't fade" Lisa answered which made my heart melt.

"You're my home, Lisa. Wherever you are will always be my comfort place" I said as I turn my head to face her.

But things changed. My vision went blurry and I felt like my world turned around and upside down and the last thing I ever saw is her.

"JENNIE?"
"JENNIE!!"

And that's when my world turned black hearing a screaming worried Lisa.

[Lisa's POV]

"JENNIE?"
"JENNIE!!"

That's all I could say when I saw how her whole face turned pale. Her eyes were rolling before it shut... and that's when she fell into my arms.

"Jennie!!" I keep on calling her name as I grabbed my phone my pocket and dialed to call the hospital's emergency hotline.

"Hello? This is Dr. Manoban, we have a patient here in Khao San Road. Please use my GPS and come here quickly!" I ordered the hospital staff not minding the other details.

"I will, the ambulance will arrive there in few minutes Dr. Manoban" the staff said from the other line before I hang up the phone.

Jennie collapsing in the middle of the street created a commotion with the people around. Luckily, the ambulance arrived quickly as I wanted it to be and took us to the hospital where I am also working.

As a doctor, I am supposed to know at least how to handle such incident but a lying Jennie in my arms is too much for me to bare. I got scared. For the first time, I was being as worried as I never thought I could be.

"Lis, who's that? What happened?" I heard Jackson called me when she saw me with Jennie in the hospital bed.

I wasn't able to answer because all I care for now is Jennie. My hands were even shaking madly thinking if there's something in the foods we ate or places we went that caused this to Jennie.

"Oh, hi there Dr. Wang.... Dr. Manoban, she's fine. She just felt dizzy and collapsed which is usually normal for pregnant" Dahyun said, one of our colleagues.

"Wh-what? Jennie is pregnant?" I felt my whole world stopped for a moment. If Jennie is pregnant, then....

"Yes, why? You didn't know? Well, it's probably because maybe your girlfriend isn't aware of it yet. You have to take good care of her Lisa, you're becoming a parent now" Dahyun continued while I was still left in a total shock.

"Oops, I didn't plan to hear those but I'm happy for you Lis, Chipmunk would be too" Jackson said while grinning from ear to ear.

"I-I'm pregnant?" Jennie asked and we all turned our heads to her.

"Babyyy..." I uttered not knowing if I should be happy or be scared that she might get mad at me.

Don't get me wrong, I whole heartedly accept our child with all my life and I'm more than willing to spend the rest of my life with them as a family. But of course, it's only been 2 months since we've been together. If ever you're thinking how it is possible, well, something happened between me and Jennie in Verona. I know it is silly, but yea, we did it. This is why I wasn't even doubtful if it is my child.

Before I could even find the words to say, I already saw how Jennie's eyes started to water and it made me feel more nervous.

"Jennie, I'm sorry" it's all I could say. This is my fault, I should've been more careful. Once again, I saw Jennie cry because of me.

"No, it's okay Lisa. I-I'm just happy. I didn't expect it to come this soon but I'm happy for having a child with you" she explained and it felt like a relief for me. Finally, I could pbreathe that Jennie is fine with it.

"Excuse me? Lis, Jen... what happened?" Chaeyoung suddenly came and asked. She's with Jisoo, I'm not even sure what's the real score between this two but they've been spending time together since we're in Verona.

"Uhhhh...." should I say it? I'm not even sure if Jennie wants to tell it now.

"Well, it's just that this girl they call Jennie happens to be Lis' girlfriend and she just felt a little dizzy and collapsed and...."

"Shut it, Jackson!" I cut him before he could even tell everything without Jennie's consent.

"Jisoos, Lis' that's too fast. Jennie's pregnant?" Holym%÷£#%#£÷! I almost forgot that Chaeyoung is an OB gynecologist and of course she has a lot of experience with pregnant women and of course she would know.

"Jendeukie is pregnant?" Jisoo uttered.

For a moment, none of us in the room was able to say a word. Jennie and Jisoo and looking to each other from eye to eye, while Chaeyoung, Jackson, Dahyun and I were silently looking to them.

"Wow, Jendeuk, I know you always loved to have your own baby but I didn't know you'll be this quick. Nice job Nallalisa" Jisoo continued while wiggling her brows on me and Jennie.

Jisoos, this is becoming real! Manoban family is coming!