Chapter 26

[Lisa's POV]

I felt so warm as I stepped out of my car, the visitors are already arrived and seeing me made them more cheerful.

"Finally, it's almost the time, Lis! I can't be more excited to see you marry Jennie. I mean, I've waited so long for you to fall in love real hard and now it's finally happening" Jackson greeted me with so much excitement.

I was actually surprised to his reactions on this wedding. He even helped us a lot to put this up together, get things done. He's really the man! A brother who always care for me and Rosie.

"Thanks man. I hope you can finally get yours too" I responded as I hugged him. Like a brother.

"Yaaa! Lisa! Finally. I missed you! You didn't visit me again in Verona. And then I just knew you're already getting married!" It's Somi. I'm glad she's able to come to this special day. "And happy birthday!" She added which made me feel soft. She's really like someone who knows me for a very long time even though we do not have much time to get along well as I was in Korea with Jennie and her being in Verona all this time with her brothers.

It took almost another hour before I saw my mom, Marco, and Leo arrive.

"Hey buddy! I missed you! You look so handsome today! I love you, my best man!" I giggled upon seeing him all handsome in his suit with his aviator sunglasses that made him look like a total hearthrob.

"Daddy!" He squeeled as he engulfed himself in my arms. Such a sweet little guy.

"Have you seen mommy? How is she? Did you tell her I miss her?" I asked him while I am carrying him around my arms.

"Yes daddy. And she looks so pretty today" he answered which made me feel more excited. Come'on Mrs. Manoban. Get your ass her quickly!

"Daddy, daddy... I met someone today" he said.

"Okay. Then tell me about this person" I asked him nonchalantly. I'm glad he's making more friends around.

"I don't know his name. He didn't tell me but he said he was your friend. He's also looking for you" it made me think - who is that person?

"My friend? Is it Jackson oppa?" I asked.

"No..." he responded.

"Okay, then tell me how does he look and anything that could help me remember him" I asked him cheerfully trying to pry for more information.

"He's a tall guy... and he has big brown eyes too, his voice are deep" he responded.

I felt numb and I think my body was getting pale.

No. This can't be him.

"Where is he?" I asked my son calmly. Trying not to cause him to have interest to that man he's talking about.

"I don't know. Grandma talked to him" he said.

"Hey Lis, Jisoo said they are on their way here. You better be ready" Rosie said but I was to distracted right now. Preoccupied of what my son just told me.

"Please take Leo. I need to find mom" I said and handed Leo to her.

"Lisaaaa!" Rosie yelled to call me but I did not bother to look back.

I looked every where to see mom and Marco talking to some of our guests.

"Mom?" I uttered making them look at me.

"Lisa.. aren't you supposed to be preparing there? They said Jennie is arriving soon" mom said nonchalantly.

"Is he here?" I asked her.

One in a Millionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें