Chapter 6

[Jennie's POV]

I was up early the next morning so I could finally start writing the story I was planning to. Honestly, I haven't slept yet. I cannot even sleep thinking of the last words I've heard from Lisa - or maybe the last words I thought I've heard.

The whole story I am going to write is inspired by Leslie and Marco's love story. Though, I already asked for Leslie's permission and she was really up for it. She was even excited to read it once it was published.

Taking a glass of orange juice, I was in the dining area of the Inn, typing the first part of the story in my laptop. Well, I've already had a headstart of it written in my notebook so I just needed to copy it.

"What are you doing?" Someone asked from the back of my chair.

"Whoa, no reading please" I said as I immediately closed my laptop.

"I just want to read. Is that the story you're writing about my mom and marco? Was I in there too?" Lisa asked continuously.

"Yes it is and yes you are part of it of course you're Leslie's daughter.... but no, you can't read iy" I answered while blocking her from getting my laptop.

"Hey, I just wanna know how you portrayed me there. What if you made me a witch there or a grumpy alone woman" she said jokingly which made me laugh.

"Don't worry I didn't make you a witch here but a bit of grumpy, yes" I chuckled.

"Yaaa! I wanna see" she pouted.

"I never let anyone read my piece unless it is finished already" I answered.

"Then make me your exception" she chuckled confidently.

"I'm not gonna do that" I insisted.

"Then, I won't take you to your next Marco today unless you show it to me" she said crossing her arms and walked away slowly as if she's waiting for me to stop her.

Of course she knew! She knew I'd bite that bait because how could I even finish the story if we will stop looking for Marco?

"Fine! But in one condition" I yelled loud enough for her to hear me.

"What?"

"Treat me ice cream"
.
.
.

We were in an ice cream parlor somewhere here in Verona. Sitting across each other, I cannot do anything but to watch her as she carefully read my story that is drafted in my notebook.

"I'm starting to feel embarassed because I cannot even see if you liked it or if you are disgusted by it" I uttered but she remained silent reading the story.

"I can re-write it if you think it isn't catchy"
"Lisa! Can you at least comment on it?"

After reading the last part of what I've finished, she looked at me intently.

I think I need some revising.

"You don't like it?" I asked pouting.

"What? No, no. I mean, I liked it. It was a wow. I used to read books but this one is such a good one. I like how you used proper words to portray the story. You must be a good writer" she said and it made my heart flutter.

This is the first time someone complimented my work. Well,, except for Mr. Yang.

"Really? You're not saying it just not to disappoint me?" I furrowed my brows

"I will never do that" she said in a husky voice that sounded so sexy to my ears.

My heart literally wanted to jump in giggle and happiness from getting a compliment from her..... and from getting sexy and attractive looks from her. Errr! Why do I sound like a pervert?

[Lisa's POV]

I literally hadn't slept yet. Bugged by the thoughts of her, I just spent the whole night rolling around the bed covers. I wasn't even sure what was I thinking when I told her how I wished I met her first before her fiancé. Like, what was I thinking? Ruining a relationship is a No, No. I hope she didn't hear it and she really didn't seem to hear it. Thank God.

Since sleep doesn't want to come to me, I decided to go for a morning walk. Well, if Jennie loves night walks, me? Morning walks is for me.

I was walking out of the Inn when a familiar figure with a skin that's so white and soft caught my attention, of course, Jennie Kim. She's typing something on her laptop which made me curious. I thought she's chatting with her fiancé but once I catched a clearer view, she isn't. She looks like typing something that she's copying from her notebook- or is it a diary?

Unfortunately, she didn't want me to read it and I knew that was the story that mom said Jennie is writing. Mom just literally tells me everything about Jennie. I don't even have to ask her because she'll automatically say it. From that, I knew mom liked her. Well, I like her too, Mom. Just so you know.

I was eager to take a glimpse of how good of a writer she is so I told her I won't accompany them to find Marco unless she'll let me read it. And she agreed. Yas!!

Well, I'm actually not a fan of reading books. I kind of lied on that part. I mean, I read books but those are books literally about medicine, and never a novel. However, when I started reading her story, I really totally felt like I'm so hooked up to the point that I felt a need to read the next chapters when I finished the last part of what's written.

She kept on asking me about my comments on the story but I intended not to respond while I'm reading because why not? I love hearing her voice and if being silent would make her talk more, I'll do.

Finally, when I finished reading the book, I was finally able to look at her again. Though, I was stealing looks at her whenever I got chances while reading. And by looking at her, I was already feeling like animals were going wild inside me. Who says I need butterflies when Jennie gives me a whole damn zoo?

She keeps asking me on my comment on her story. Why not asking me on my comment on her? Aissh!!

"You don't like it?" She asked.

'I like it but I like you more' I thought but of course I'm not gonna say that.

Her face lit up when I told her how much I liked it. Wish she'll react the same if I tell her how much I like her too.

But she seem to be doubting that I like the story so I assured her that I'm not up for saying things I never meant.

"I will never do that" Err.. why do I sounded like a pervert? Shit shit shit.