Chapter 13

[Jennie's POV]

Few days after Kai and I broke up, I felt a relief inside me. Finally, I'm no longer cheating on him and I wasn't even fooling myself that it's still him that I love. Luckily, Kai have been very understanding and he understood the situation without hating me at all. He said he'll just focus more on his business since it is his real priority.

Jisoo has been very glad when she knew how well things went when we broke up. She even appreciated Kai after she realized how good he is.

And now, it is our flight back to Verona. It's been months since I last breathed its air, the air that could calm a storming heart. Will this be a better time for me and Lisa? Would things be better this time that I am finally free?

"Yaaa! Jendeuk, come'on quick! We have to go now. The cab's already outside are you delaying the chance of seeing Lisa again?" Jisoo called out from the outside. She's been very excited for this, even more excited than me.

"Chu, you're being all excited. What if Lisa already moved on?" I asked making Jisoo frown.

"I'm sad of how pessimistic you are, Jennie. I don't think any man or woman could easily move on from Jennie Kim. I still imagine her being head over heels for you so come now before I ask the driver to drag you inside the car" she glared making me chuckle.

The whole flight was just me being all silent while Jisoo being the talkative she is. She can't stop sharing her assumptions on what might happen when Lisa and I see each other.

After hours of flight, we're finally landed to Italy.

"Let's go,Chu. We'll still need to find some affordable hotel to stay" I said to Jisoo once we already got our luggages.

"What? No..." and she pulled me to the nearest cab.

"To the Due Torri Hotel, please" she ordered the cheuffer.

"Due Torri Hotel? Jisoo, that's not even close to our budget" I whispered to Jisoo not wanting the driver to hear it.

"Don't worry about it. We're not even paying a cent" she answered calmly.

"What do you mean we're not even paying a cent? Then who pays?" I asked in confussion.

"Uhh... Leslie and Marco paid" she uttered. Whoa, that was a bit surprising.

"But I didn't see any hotel accommodations mentioned or attached to the invitation" I asked again trying to pry more information.

"Yea... they just called me" Jisoo answered quickly.

"They called you? They did not even asked for our mobile numbers"

"They find my number... uhhh, you know. Rich people things" she answered and I just nodded.

We arrived to the hotel room that was reserved for us, it was one of their deluxe rooms and I am very delighted of it. I also noticed 2 big boxes on top of 2 beds probably for me and Jisoo.

"Wow... those must be the dresses we will be wearing for the wedding" Jisoo said upon entering the room.

We both walked to the bed and checked on the box.

"It's so beautiful" I gasped in joy and excitement.

"This will be a very beautiful wedding" Jisoo uttered.
.
.
.

The next day is the wedding day, we arrived in the venue a few minutes earlier. Jisoo immediately went to Bambam when she saw him while I just continued to walk inside, trying to find Leslie.

"Jennie" I heard a familiar voice chanted my name. I turned around and see Lisa.

I almost dropped my jaw when I saw her in her lady's suite. Even sexier and hotter than any guy in here.

"Lisa..." I said in almost a whisper.

"I'm so glad that you came... and uh, to see you again" she uttered. The last part of it made my heart jump in happiness that I almost hugged her and tell her how much I love her at that moment.

"I wouldn't miss this occassion in Leslie's life" I said instead of being all obvious.

"Lis..." a beautiful blonde woman uttered and suddenly hugged Lisa tightly. Damn, who is this girl?

"Hey..." Lisa responded hugging her back.

"Uhmmm... Jennie, by the way, this is Chaeyoung"

Chaeyoung? Isn't she her ex? Are they back together?
That realization instantly broke my heart into pieces. I feel shattered and dying at the moment.

"Oh, hi... so you are Jennie Kim?" The girl said joyfully. Honestly, I wouldn't doubt why Lisa liked her, she's a beauty and speaks perfection.

"THE Jennie Kim" Lisa corrected.

What was that supposes to mean? Did Lisa told her girlfriend all about me? About us? Our past? How we liked each other? How we kissed? I cannot get through all of this and I cannot even stand to see them together anymore.

"I-I'm sorry. I need to go and find Jisoo" I said and excused myself out.

I wanted to go home immediately. Staying here would only give me more chances of seeing them and getting hurt.

The wedding ceremony ended and we were all gathered now into a hall where of course, Lisa and Chaeyoung are also in. They were even sitting beside each other in the presidential table and were all being sweet and clingy.

All I am feeling now was pain and more pain every time I see more of them.

"Are you okay, Jendeuk?" Jisoo asked and I just nodded. My eyes were already in the verge of crying and holding back isn't possible anymore.

-----
I'm back! Sorry for the very late update. I just returned from a long business trip.