Chp 38- Another dumb warning

Lydia's POV

Another dumb warning.

I held her as I ran out to say I was angry would be an understatement, I was fuming no I was super mad. Stephanie felt so weak in my arms that I thought she didn't have any strength at all, even when she removed the cloth from my hand, I felt how hard she struggled removing that simple item and so I ended up just doing as she wanted only for her to...... confess her love for me.

Finally someone said those words to me... finally someone said something like that to me... me the liar and the only issue was did I love her or rather at the moment I was scared that I might lose her for real because I swear she felt like she would disappear and I didn't like that.

Luckily I set the fire in different directions so that it would spread faster basically I only had one escape which was the backdoor, the fucking backdoor. The smoke was getting pretty bad so I knew it would take a few minutes and even though they save the place it would still be well ashes... lmaooo. Secretly I got a thrill at this sensation but the only problem is that I wanted to watch Michael burn to pieces as he looked at me and I would smirk just like I did to my parents.

Luckily I arrived at the backdoor but before I could open it someone touched my shoulders with both hands before pushing me so hard I dropped Stephanie who I couldn't see but I heared her scream of horror as my head collapsed with the wall.

"Lydia!!"

"Goddammit Lydia!!" Michael shouted drowning Stephanie's voice as I held my hand on my head because that wall really hurt me, I looked at Stephanie who was coughing uncontrollably and she was behind Michael who held a gun right at her "Why you!? Do you know how hard I worked for this club..." His eyes were huge and wild as his hand hovered the trigger "I feel so betrayed." He said just as I stood up with a harsh grunt and inhaled the smoke... I needed to get to the coughing Stephanie cause goddammit she looked weak and that angered me to the core of my soul "You're just like my--"

"Oh fuck you." I said with a raised eyebrow before walking to him and he immediately and I mean almost pulled the trigger so I stopped before smirking angrily "You know...." I mumbled before walking again but slowly and carefully and he was like twenty feet away from me "You want to kill your sister's lover? Huh? Michael do you wanna wound the girl that has been there. Huh?" I smiled in satisfaction when Michael suddenly pointed the gun at me. Stephanie already passed out and the smoke got worse which indicated that I only have a few minutes until this building crushes.

"Everyone died because of your fire." Michael mumbled before he closed his eyes and I simply walked until I reached him then I put the gun straight at my forehead, the hole literally going to burst through my brains.

"Do it." I mumbled with an eye-roll "kill me."

"I--Shit!" Michael mumbled with his hand on the trigger.

"Do it!!'' I said angrily, he had the nerves to touch Stephanie like that... I've never felt this mad before, then he drugged her...gosh the nerve "Do it!! Stop being a pussy nigga!!! Pull the trigger!!! Now!! Michael do it then you get Stephanie so you can be well whatever. Do it!! I said--"

"Shut up!!" Michael said with tears failing on his cheeks but I didn't care, he crossed the line when he touched her "Look..." He suddenly said quietly "Guilt was something that always killed me, girls are just pleasure and lastly you were the medicine...."

I raised a brow.

''You were the cure, I simply like like you..." Michael said "So I sister zoned you....In the mist of ugliness, in the mist of death... there's cuteness and his beauty shall whither by death. Because death always envyies Beauty." Then he smiled before pulling the gun away from my head "Your hatred is worse than anything," then he pointed the gun at his head and before I could stop him, he shot himself.

I watched as his body went dead and unmoving, I looked for a minute without knowing what to say or rather do. His blood was already flowing but I was brought out of my thoughts by the smoke which made me cough. I quickly went to Stephanie before successfully leaving through the backdoor. Cops and firemen were everywhere and I didn't want the attention so I placed Stephanie on my back before wiping my face from any ashy colour then I ran to the 4X4 of the dead men. Luckily people didn't notice because apparently the burning building was so interesting.

I drove out of there as people tried to kill the fire. I drove in speed, a robot was red and I barely cared at all anyways so I passed through until i arrived at the rich estate I drove through the gate and was shocked when I got accepted in.

Already Pearl was outside and pacing like a mad man but she ran to me when she saw me and I immediately took Stephanie out before going with her to the lognue where everyone including Daniel waited, they all jumped including Kieran and when they tried to touch Stephanie I sneered Making all of them move back but I allowed Pearl to touch Stephanie's hair as she made a call for a doctor.

"You didn't want to help so don't fucking touch her." I said angrily, gosh I wanted to kill someone...I then remembered Michael's strange words so I looked at Steven right in the eyes as he looked back at Mine with guilt that I wished I could slap away.

"Listen, in the mist of ugliness, in the midst of death.... there's cuteness and his beauty shall whither by death. Because death always envyies Beauty."

********

To be countinued....so the third book is about STEVEN...the Mafia of cuteness. This time I used images instead of objects....see y'all in book three which is named The Mafia and the cheerleader.

(Book 3) Steven Kane is the cutest, he might not be muscline but he has everyone bowing at his feet without trying, after all his greatest strength is to be adorable and fool everyone into liking him but unfortunately Steven hates being the cutest...

(Book 3) Steven Kane is the cutest, he might not be muscline but he has everyone bowing at his feet without trying, after all his greatest strength is to be adorable and fool everyone into liking him but unfortunately Steven hates being the cutest Mafia...all because people love him for looks. He doesn't even have time for lovers since he's in a war.

Carolina duplex is a female who has the baddest reputation. She's the school's whore as many have heard and accepted. Even everyone know about her sleeping around.....but does she really whore around?

What happens when Lady Duplex doesn't see Steven for his cuteness nor falls under his spell like everyone does and what happens when the Mafia of cuteness finds someone whom he feels is looking right at his soul without trying?
After all he's in a war that requires his full attention anyone could be a betrayer.

BoyXGirl.