Chp 31- Fucked up

Stephanie's POV

Fucked up.

"Lydia." I said as I tried to catch my breath "That was soo amazing."

Lydia grinned at me before raising an eyebrow "I shouldn't have done that though."

"Do you regret it?'' I asked as I snuggled up next to her and she simply shakes her head.

"I don't know what happened." She said "you were just not claimed and you could easily be taken away. I felt like a dog in heat by the way."

I giggled before signing "This isn't good, gosh dad, everyone would know."

"Probably," Lydia said "But it doesn't matter, does it?"

"No." I whispered as she ran her hands through my hair like I was a child but I enjoyed it so I didn't protest or anything like that "But now they'll take you away."

"Oh, I know." She said like it wasn't a big issue "And my wish before the hell hole is to take a shower with you."

I jumped out of her reach watching as she raised an eyebrow with an amused smile "Babe?, What are you doing now?"

"Going to run your bath for you." I said before running to the bathroom so we could have a bubble bath and I used my favourite soap that specifically smelled like me. I couldn't help smiling at what we did.

We got caught in the most idiotic way, and probably everyone thinks it's stupid but it meant something deep and passionate for me, in a way I felt lost in the way she kissed me. I was expecting her to pull away when David entered in my room for God knows what but she countinued like it's only us in the room and I felt my heart soar in my own ribcage.

It's probably strange and weird that girls can be together like this but I saw passion within that bond, and we fucked up pretty badly but I didn't have the strength to do anything foolish or of some sort.

Once the water was warm and bubbly, Lydia came and joined me, I lay on her chest and i made sure I would at least talk to her....

"You know.." I whispered "I don't know much about you."

Lydia froze for a bit "But you do know I love the colour red, I hate people, I love sex with you--"

I chocked on my spit, I cannot believe she actually said that, am not quite used to dirty talk so it made me feel sorta weird, Lydia giggled and countinued like I didn't just choke on my own spit.

"Plus you know I love lasagna--"

"I mean family wise, Lydia.... family." I clarified "I don't know anything."

I heared Lydia sign before she washed my body with such slowness, it made me shiver a bit.

"That's because I barely know anything." Lydia said softly "I was the only child my mother had, including father. All I know is that there was a fire that almost killed me, I barely know how I made it out there alive.... I became sorta of a stripper for money which by the way isn't an easy job." She added making me raise a brow "But you know I met Pearl...."

"Omg! You lied." I accused and Lydia chuckled before kissing my neck.

''Yes I did your majesty," she said smugly "Anyway she helped me so much and it was because of her that I survived and.... and...." She said so passionately that I moved away from her boobed chest in order to look at her in the eyes.

"Why you describing her like that?"

"Stephanie loook," Lydia said slowly, as if it will crush our moment "Pearl was something special to me and will probably be forever, she's like my first love and first lovers are special you know, but I assure you that am falling for you." She said softly before coming close to my face just so she could kiss me before I could say anything but when she pulled back, I wanted to ask more but she just inserted her two fingers inside me which silenced me.

"I swear am falling for you." She promised and I don't know how many times but we made like love again, left the tub after draining the water out then I helped her dress In her slave outfit.

"Where's your necklace?" I mumbled "I want you to remember me with it....aurgh fuck this, they aren't taking you away!"

"Aww baby." Lydia said before going to my closet and then she came out with the necklace "It's part of the punishment."

"Ain't you scared?" I asked with a frown before going to help her out it around her neck.

"Yeahhh, I am.." she mumbled "I guess it was worth it."

"Don't talk like you're going to die." I muttered before laying my head on her shoulders and she immediately cuddled me "who would have thought that I would be with a slave."

"Lol, I don't know." She said before pulling away and grabbing my hand...."let's go."

I frowned while I followed her, gosh really?

I didn't know whether I should feel fear or maybe I shouldn't... it's all just fucked up and too confusing so I barely knew what to do.

"It's ok." She said again as we climbed down the stairs...some guards where already watching and I felt like some stupid idiotic girl.....I breathed in deeply and looked at Lydia who was looking at me regardless of how she was slowly climbing the stairs.

I should be comforting her not the other way around. She stopped and kissed me in the middle of the stairs and spanked me before walking again and that's when we arrived at the dining room.....

And gosh I didn't like what I saw or rather who I saw.....