Chp 11- In my damn mind

Stephanie's POV

In my damn mind.

I felt a moan spill through my lips as I moved on the bed, my hands were busy reaching around the mattress but I didn't know for what.

I opened my eyes before flinching at the headache that conflicted my brains.

What happened?

I swallowed greatly trying to bring up enough spit to satisfy my dry throat, I sat up straight and pulled the blankets up my body as I tried to collect whatever happened yesterday but all I got was a few things which was me and Pearl drinking in silence, me being mad at Kieran.

A quick scan over the room which showed that I didn't do anything stupid except for the clothes that were scattered all over the floor, i signed in relief before pulling away the sheets to find out that am naked. I gasped sharply before pulling them on me again as a blush of shame insulted me.

I remember being horny so maybe I touched myself...right?

I blinked before pulling away the sheets and standing up straight so that I could look for pills and take a shower, i looked at the clock.

Five am.

Two more hours until my family woke up so that means the slaves were cleaning the house. I went to the shower but there was this tingling sensation on my body. It trailed from my neck down to my body.

I found my hands trailing there, trailing where the sensation was. I shaked my head before showering slowly and trying to remember what happened yesterday but I managed to come up blank.

Did I touch myself until I passed out?

I pulled on a simple denim jeans and a white body swimsuit along with sneakers cause I didn't feel like heels. I applied makeup but it wasn't too much, fixed my hair in a tight ponytail but I just couldn't get rid of the sensation of hands hovering over my skin.

I finished before five am but for some reason my legs carried me to Pearl's room. I knocked but didn't get an answer so I just entered, I really hoped I could build a relationship with Pearl because honestly all we did in the past was ignoring her...

I found Pearl laying on the floor without a care in the World.

I never understood why a dominant went crazy if their host wasn't there and Pearl just showed me why. Pearl needed neddy in order to avoid her depression no wonder she countinusly looked for neddy when he was kidnapped.

I envyed her, I even thought about how I would make a person want to have me near.

"That's it, Pearl call neddy."

"But the--"

"Pearl call neddy then shower, gosh it stinks badly in here."

Pearl looked up for a bit before blinking. I was scared she might use her title on me.

We all had tattoes. Pearl's was on her back and it was in a circle manner, David had his all over his thighs, a huge ass tatto that compliment his skin, Kieran's tatto started from the base of his neck and ended on his waistband, it literally wrapped around his chest along his back.

Me and Steven had small ones which was kinda embarassing. Mine was on my shoulder and Steven had his around his knee caps which I found weird.

I watched as Pearl dialed a number before pressing the phone on her ears, it rang twice before it was picked because that was Pearl's que to rant.

"Tangible come back, like now in the morning. Please." Then she dropped the call looking smug, I resisted a facepalm before I left Pearl to prepare.