Chp 21- Waiting

Stephanie's POV

Waiting.

I couldn't wait until Daniel left. He made everything a bit harder, Kieran was always irritated and he threw that at us, Pearl was simply not Caring as long as she had her tangible, Emmanuel actually helped kieran and he had no issue because him and neddy were always in the lab. David was always on his phone and I wondered if he was texting or maybe he was insta famous.

I only got one break from school because of the explosion and had to go to school today so I bathed and decided to go all gothic today. I also had to find out who my virginity taker was so I only needed to know who came in that day. 

I left the room and that's when Pearl came out with neddy. Her eye was better than yesterday and she wore grey baggy clothes while neddy took more of a boy-ish style. Neddy smiled when he saw me and Pearl just blinked twice before throwing me a smirk, relief floated through my veins.

"Morning." I said neutrally and received both good mornings. Of course my friends called and I called back yesterday but Seth was just purely annoying because he kept trying to get a date with me.

"Yesterday was nice... the chilling zone in the living room." Neddy said happily only to receive a scold from his lover but he ignored it.

"You just want to see more of stupid survival games." I said with an eye-roll and neddy only shrugged. Breakfast was ready and suprisingly Daniel and David were eating while watching Emmanuel place ice on Kieran's cheek.

They still liked each other as friends... because they used to be. I found it kinda cute as I sat down. I didn't bother greeting, I just ate my food while ignoring Steven who suddenly came in.

"Kieran you stupid bitch, keep still or I'II throw this in your face." Emmanuel suddenly said.

"Aurgh... don't be a nurse, you are not even wearing the outfit which I highly recommend."

Emmanuel chocked on air and I tried to not laugh at the thought of Emmanuel in a sexy nurse outfit. Emmanuel hit kieran's shoulders but kieran grinned. Pearl was busy feeding neddy who kept kissing her cheek.

"It will heal." Neddy whispered with comfort and sweet voice "I'II buy you another big pie."

"Yaaay!" Pearl responded like a two year old before opening her mouth when neddy started feeding her. Steven was busy shaking his head like there was a song playing in his mind. David returned to his phone and Daniel was observing until he realised I was looking at him.

"Your walk is different." He said making me raise a brow " like you were fucked."

My eyes widened and I faked being hurt at the insult.

"Of course not." I responded before standing up and leaving the table to immediately go outside. I needed air, damn Daniel. When will he leave? I really hope it was tomorrow.

I luckily saw a guard hovering around the car and I immediately went to him. He saw me approach and bowed his head.

"What can I help you with ma'am?"

"Um... this may sound weird but has anyone came to my room?"

"Neither of whom I remember..."

"Not even one?" I asked in frustration "my brother, sister, slave, guard?"

"Well a brown haired slave with navy eyes was always the one to come in your room say around 8 but she suddenly stopped."

"Thank you... and don't tell anyone."

The guard nodded before walking in the car. I had the clues of the face so I only had to find out who.

Steven suddenly came running outside with Pearl and Neddy who were lovingly holding hands. I almost rolled my eyes but only bit my lip when Daniel came behind them.

"Stephanie dear... have a niceee day...." Daniel trailed as Steven and Pearl climbed in after neddy did "I'II be waiting for you."

"When are you planning on leaving?" I blurred but Daniel responded with a blank face.

"Tomorrow Stephanie."

"I'II be waiting then..." I said before climbing at the back with Pearl and Neddy "waiting for you to leave."