Chp 32- Goodbye

Lydia's POV

Goodbye.

As expected the Kane's were all standing there like hot shit.... Kieran didn't bother saying anything but he did pass out disapproval looks at Stephanie who tried to shy away from them, Steven had his eyebrows up and Emmanuel blinked slowly before smirking at me, and of course Daniel just simply shaked his head, David simply raised both eyebrows.
Pearl simply.....

"Bitch!" Pearl screamed and I actually rolled my eyes "You are the girl that stole her cherry?"

I raised an eyebrow, a few guards who were near my eye level would raise their eyebrows like they couldn't believe what was happening. The dining room was quiet after Pearl's announcement.

I looked at Stephanie who was looking down in shame then I simply smiled when her eyes caught mine. Although her eyes were filled with what I would call fear, I didn't miss the way her hand tightened around mine.

"Stephanie." Daniel scolded making her break eye contact with me so she could look at him "A slave?!"

"I believe you know the rules." Kieran said with disgust "I told you, you could do better. Slaves who dare touch the heirs are not really going to experience mercy."

I raised another brow at that but kept my mouth shut. Pearl's face immediately twisted in anger.

"Kieran!," Pearl said "You don't know her, She's amazing and worth it... unlike you."

"She's a Queen, Queens don't sleep with slaves and I think you're the one who doesn't know the real her." Kieran said painfully slow like Pearl wouldn't understand and I had to bite my lip so that I don't say the wrong shit "This slave could be misleading her."

"No she isn't." Stephanie said confidently "she wouldn't."

"That's what she wants you to believe." Daniel chided in "Or all the slaves could have come with ways to let her come and seduce you so that you could decrease the punishment."

"Stephanie..." David said slowly but Steven just sat there like a deer caught in headlights "Think about this....We are Mafias for crying out loud, people don't like us...they could pretend."

"But Pearl found neddy." Stephanie said.

"Yeah, but neddy is weak and easy to kill." Kieran said making Pearl sneer her lip "Lydia Adams.." Kieran said before walking to me in such speed that I didn't have time to hold to Stephanie's hand tighter because he already pulled her away from me and ignored her gasp before Looking at me dead In the eyes "Your mother is Diana Adams and your father is Frank Adams, grew up pretty poor from forks...you had a brother named Calvin who unfortunately died from the fire that YOU caused and you're the reason your parents died saving the girl that KILLED them herself."

"Wh-wh-what?" Stephanie whispered in disbelief.

"N-no w-w-way Kieran you lying!" Pearl accused.

"You my dear, didn't have a happy past, parents that abuse you physically and mentally, spiritually." Kieran countinued "You saw them die and didn't do anything when they yelled, you left to became a stripper and with the little money you made, you managed to run to where we where and accidentally met Pearl and blah blah blah."

I signed with an eye-roll "Kieran you always were a sneaky bastard.'' I ignored Pearl's gasp and Stephanie's cry.

"I take pleasures in finding the truth," Kieran said with a smirk "I always kept my eye on you when Pearl stumbled upon you. Are you really Lydia though, you left such a good reputation behind....Lady Lydia."

"Of course you did." I said in annoyance "Too bad, I only changed when I met Pearl. You see I don't like people who abuse others, my mother and father were always my favorite, but yet they couldn't always find what I did right, it was always Calvin who was such a sloppy cunt, but when dad started drinking and abusing me." I paused at the bitter memory, of course I knew it, I always pretended I didn't know shit so that I could at least have some sort of peace with my mind, I ignored that past and buried it "I killed them smiling,"

"I know." Kieran said.

"You do." I said with a mock growl "Do what you came here to do."

"You think you can play my sister?" Kieran sneered.

"Oh no...never." I said with a smirk "You unfortunately said something I wasn't ready to reveal in a long time, Look Stephanie can hate me that's fine... I like like her and weIl Pearl is my friend. If I wanted to kill them I would have done it a long time ago. I don't need to go to millitary school to know how to survive." I confessed "Life doesn't always show everyone a good time, some people get pain and some get joy... Your whole life, Kieran you weren't a brother, you're a pleaser."

"L-lydia?" I heared Stephanie whisper in shock and I tilted my head to look at her "If you survive, you ain't getting some for a week!"

I blinked in shock before whistling "I like it when you go on dominant mode." Stephanie blushed before scolding. Pearl simply signed in annoyance.

"Mmh." Kieran said and I noticed his hand going at the back of his Jeans "such a pity.''

"Is it?" I asked "I've killed before, many, I've killed many!, Do what you came here to do... I assure you, Heir, I'II be back."

"I look forward to it." Then he injected me with something, I felt my world go black before I collapsed on the floor.