Chp 10- Drunk mistake

Lydia's POV

Drunk mistake.

I woke up with the same feeling I got everyday which was of course emptiness about Pearl. I blinked a few times hoping to feel Taylor speak her broken English but I felt a body around me.

Suddenly everything clicked and I swallowed greatly as panick fell over me but I wasn't going to wait, I carefully placed Stephanie on her bed before dressing up quickly and fixing my ponytail.

I immediately left the room before running as fast as I can to the basement and thank God everyone was asleep. I silently crept to the mattress and laid there before shutting down my eyes tightly.

It most certainly wasn't my fault, she ordered me but I knew she was drunk and I never stopped until....

Oh goshhh am a dead slave, what made it worse was the fact that I took advantage of her.

Who could blame me though at that moment she didn't look like our leader, she looked like a sexy attraction. I could still remember how my lips touched her and that piercing that shivered my whole body. I could remember how she cried out when I entered her and countinusly hit that place that makes her see stars.

Her skin a beautiful snow pale and her nibbles literally glowing as her lips parted and her legs closed around me. She was soo beautiful when she begged and whimpered, but she collapsed after the third round so I decided to hold her but know am hoping she doesn't know or realize that it actually happened.

My head will be a trophy for Kieran and what's worse is the fact that she could remember me.

It's been two weeks and Pearl hasn't even noticed that I disappeared. It hurt to think of that. I immediately closed my eyes but fear ran though my very veins as I thought of the possibilities.

My head on a frame or my blood on the very floor the Kane's walk on.

"Lydia...wake up." I opened my eyes but I wasn't even sleeping... I was stressing.

"Mmh..um shouldn't Stephanie wake us up?" I asked and she shook her head.

"Um...we lucky when that not happen." She said "oh where was you? I waited till I slept."

"I came in late." I lied before standing up "I think I have to shower."

"After cleaning." She said and I felt a grin press my lips.

"How about we prank the Kane's?"

"Ooh.. dangerous... No." She denied.

"Fun killer.'' I said as all slaves walked outside the basement and thankfully because we did our spring cleaning yesterday there was little to do, a few slaves prepared breakfast while me and Taylor moped the floor after that we ate little leftovers and left before the Kane's could come.

I felt refreshed after the shower but I kept moving on the mattress while looking at the door in hopes of Stephanie coming in her angrily. Taylor never realised as she spoke in an exciting voice.

"...my people."

"That sounds good." I said and she beamed clearly not noticing how I countinusly looked at the door "you guys just sit here until when...?"

"Until tomorrow or when needed."

I grimaced "have you even tasted the sunlight."

"Sunlight too far." She said and I facepalmed.

"Noo I mean...nevermind I'II take you out."

"Scared we get caught."

I rolled my eyes "don't worry, they'll never know."

Me and her spent the afternoon knowing each other and so far I know she hates eggs but eats them for the sake of nutrition, she has two sisters and one brother but she sacrificed herself to be a slave when her family owed Isaiah.

We left just to make lunch and eat the leftovers then went back to the basement. I was actually considering going to the club just for the sake of having fun and forgetting that I had done the dirty deed with Stephanie.

It was something different, something I couldn't forget. Suddenly the door opened and a guard entered which made me pale, the other slaves froze but didn't bow down or anything.

"Lydia... come out." He ordered and I blinked twice before looking at Taylor who was looking at me with huge eyes "Mafia of slaves calls you."

I swallowed before nervously coming forward which made everyone look at me in shock and almost immediately gossip started.

When I reached the guard he simply inclined his head and gestured for me to follow to which i did.

It's officially my death.