Chp 29 - Good and Bad

Stephanie's POV

Good and Bad.

"When are we leaving?" I asked for the hundredth time and I heared Olga giggle, we were done practicing for today and I wanted to skip all the way home, all the way to the gergous chick that will be waiting for me when I arrive at home. My crazy girl mind would simply tell me nonsense like you'll will spend forever together.

I just wanted to be like Pearl in this situation. To have someone and luckily I did.

"Someone's eager." Katie said as we stood in the gym, I was super bored and irritated that I couldn't do leave.

"Probably cause she has found a lover." Katie beamed "haven't you noticed her smile is different."

"You're right." Nora said slowly "She doesn't hang out with us anymore."

"Since when have we hang out?" I asked with a frown. We didn't really hang out unless, we where in school.

"Actually, we haven't." Katie mumbled with disappointment.

"Then let's do it, let's dress all fancy and go to a club." Olga said with a dreamy smile "mama needs to get layed and drunk."

We laughed at her dreamy face.

"Fine....where?" I asked with a raised brow.

"The kisses club." Nora said without a doubt "It might have that creepy guy you don't like Katie but it's most certainly lit."

"When?" I asked instead.

"I believe it should be on a Saturday.... three days from here." Olga said before giving Katie puppy dog eyes.

"Aurgh, fine." Katie said with a whine.

"Ok! Thank you guys for staying behind for a few minutes and all, I just wanted to thank your spirit and also thank you for actually giving it your effort..... like we say...Go Creakory high!!" The leader of cheerleaders said with enthusiasm.

"Yeah!!" We all agreed before leaving the gym, I wasn't going to do the lame bath thing when I wanted to do something else, it was something amazing. Luckily lady Duplex hasn't bothered me in a while so I didn't have any problem.

I arrived at the SUV and immediately entered, Steven was all blank looking and Pearl sat quietly with Neddy who read a book. The driver just started the care and we left In silence that I didn't bother asking about.

When we arrived I waited until everyone got out before ordering the guard to quickly call my favourite slave, when she came I smiled at her.

"How was school?" She asked with a raised brow "Since you're all smiles."

"No, I got us T-shirts." I said with a smirk "Relationship t-shirts but it's not the Queen or King sort of a thing."

"Oh yeah." She said "which one's?"

"Ehh they are titled Good and Bad." I said with a satisfied sign "Meaning that am the good one and you're the baddy."

Lydia chocked out a laugh "Why am I the bad one?"

"You sneak out of rooms without permission, you literally fool everyone around you like they are some sick joke."

"Mmmh where are they?" She asked and that's when my eyes roamed her up and down, she was wearing that lame slave outfit but she managed to make it look sexy, lips soft and in a smirk.

"My room." I answered after a minute then when my eyes fell over her neck, there was no necklace "Where's the necklace?"

"I put in a save place." She said softly "I couldn't risk it being found."

I nodded in understanding before slumping back in the seat because I didn't know what else am supposed to do about this slave thing. I know the risks but I finally had someone to joke with and who listens to me, This family didn't care about such shit.

"So yeah meet me in my room." I said.

"You think your family is getting suspicious?" Lydia asked with a sign "I swear Kieran knows something."

"I don't believe they could..." I said slowly "it's not like someone is--"

I stopped in that sentence, I forgot that the branch was watching me, I didn't want or need to worry Lydia with stupid theories. I just needed to be careful yet I couldn't swallow the fear that entered my mind.

"Oh." She said "I'II meet you up then."

I left the car and Lydia followed, for some reason a few guards looked at us causing me to frown but I moved it as far away from my mind as possible and entered my room to which Lydia joined me after a minute.

I finally took out the shirts fromy closet and thrusted them at Lydia so she could see her's and she giggled at how excited I was.

"Calm down your majesty." She said.

"You calm down!" I said as I took off the cheerleader skirt and shirt so I could put mine on, I stopped when I noticed Lydia's eyes burning through every part of my body.

"Stop looking." I said with a blush before putting the shirt on, Lydia took off her slave outfit with a chuckle, and shit she was wearing a red lingerie with a lacy bra, but she hid her perfect body away from me by putting on the shirt then she suddenly grabbed my waist and threw me on the bed so that I bounced a bit.

"Lydia." I said with a groan.

"I want to taste you." She said before swallowing hard. I just blushed at the lust in her eyes, Lydia has been touchy since I gave her the necklace, she always wanted to kiss or sometimes squeeze my boobs.

"Ta--Taste M-ME?" I asked with a frown, what could that mean?

"Your..."she trailed before moving her hands on my private part and running her hand up and down which caused my face to turn tomato red ''I wanna lick you."

"Won't it hurt?" I asked slowly and she shaked her head.

"You'll just feel extreme plessure. Gosh I can't wait to hear you moan again." She said before opening my legs widely "Now lemme taste you."