Chp 26- Cuddling and Cooing

Lydia's POV

Cuddling and cooing.

Stephanie came in the basement to warn us about rules that we weren't following or we'll get spanked and it's not in the good sexual way. I dared to actually look at her under my lashes only to find her looking at me with amusement.

Looks like my new girlfriend wanted to play with me... I never lose but regardless of that, I had to actually control my behavior.

She looked stunning in tight skinny jeans and a white tank top that went great with those heels. I briefly remembered that she had school and thankful that Daniel left the fucking house... meaning sneaking around would be much easier and quicker.

Stephanie left after making sure that she calls my name for some random massage and that didn't help my case because slaves started knowing my face and started talking about me. Taylor just shrugged.

"The majesty seems to like you." She said clearly without any mistakes which made me frown as I pretended that I didn't know any shit.

",Cause I give the best massages. Girl my hands are magical." I grinned and was pleased that Taylor laughed.

"Mmmh, finally mister gothic left."

"Gothic?"

"Daniel." Taylor whispered before falling on the mattress, Stephanie changed a few rules in here today. We had groups on working days like Monday me and Taylor including a few girls would take care of the house then Tuesday is some girl along with her group. If caught by any of the children of Isaiah while cleaning we would get spanked.

"Well, the new rules are different." I muttered watching Taylor smirk.

"Well, guess we be careful." She said "no one spanking my sweet little butt."

I laughed so hard I thought I would collapse and Taylor just gave me a sweet smile.

"Yes girl, ain't no boy touching your ass." I encouraged.

"Totally, since we work on Tuesday and today Friday, what do you wanna do?"

"Unfortunately all we could do is talk." I mumbled "Do you guys get to send letters to your families?"

"Only in the awards day." Taylor said slowly as great pain fell upon her eyes "I... I miss them."

"I know that feeling.'' I said pitifully before placing my hand on her shoulders and moving it in a slow rthym of comfort.

"My sis, is amazing and son--"

"You have a son!?" I whisper yelled in shock "you never told me when we met."

"I know, I don't trust first day." She uttered "Am glad the money help them back home."

"The money you owed Isaiah and couldn't pay back?"

"Yes, unfortunately the money still there." Taylor said with a smile but I saw the blurry eyes "His name Kirama."

"Oh Taylor don't weep, come on be strong for your little one. One day we'll all be free." I said but couldn't help looking around.

Slaves?......

All of them had utter sadness and hopelessness, even some cried. I barely noticed this until Taylor mentioned her son and how she missed him.

"Do you guys call?"

"Only once which is awards day."

"Christmas is too far.... it's April." I said sadly before shaking my head and comforted Taylor to sleep.