Chp 20- Ice packs and bruises

Lydia's POV

Ice packs and bruises.

Of course we all served like good servants but of course a lunch with three dominants with a second in command went bad.

We were ten servants who served the family which included Taylor who simply dropped her jaw while the other slaves simply blinked countinusly at what we witnessed.

It started off with Daniel throwing stupid questions to Pearl throwing spaghetti on Daniel's face, and then they all pulled at their hair while some grabbed at each other's legs.

"Bitch.." Pearl trailed tiredly before giving David one hot slap and slumping on the floor. All of them looked horrible. Kieran's face had a bruise on his cheek and a blue eye, David had red marks around his nose, Pearl's eye was simply swallon and that successfully made me flinch. Daniel simply smiled innocently regardless of the cut on his lips.

Stephanie was clever enough to leave while she got the chance. I signed in distress before going to the fridge to get ice while the other slaves mustered enough courage to help them in the living room. The dining room was a heavy mess because sauces were on walls and the table was upside down while the chairs went that way and this way.

Aurgh... serving and preparing that meal trained my energy and I wasn't in the mood to clean the fucking place. So after taking four packs of ice while the other slaves started cleaning the messy room. I was ashamed to say that I was the only one with the ice pack and that Neddy was kissing the eye that Pearl had hurt in the middle of their rant.

I quickly gave neddy the ice although I wanted to throw it at his face. Daniel took his rather slowly while Kieran and David took their's rather rudely.

"Ohhh Pearl...it was just a pie."

"A Damn huge pie." Pearl grumbled.

"I am the damn heir am supposed to get one."

"Y'all rude to your damn guest." Daniel said with a headshake but I simply gave a deadpanned look before deciding to leave but I felt two intense eyes.

Stephanie stared at me up and down without blinking and when she saw that I was looking at her, she blushed and turned away.

"Is there a reason why you're here?" Daniel asked angrily and I forgot that I stood there speechless. I quickly gathered my shit before speaking innocently.

"Is there anything else you would demand?"

"Nothing."

I nodded respectfully before leaving with a smirk of satisfaction because I felt sort of sadistic. The people who abused me and treated slaves like shit where hurt, I still wondered why Stephanie was looking at me like that though.

Enjoy the ice packs on your bruises.....you worthless pricks.