Chp 30 - Busted and claimed

Lydia's POV

Busted and claimed.

I was alone in the basement while countinusly licking my lips, Stephanie's flavour still lingered there and I couldn't help myself anyway.

I looked around to find everyone sleeping ...God help me I wanted to claim her and I wanted to claim her now. I left the blankets and Taylor quietly before making sure I was quite as possible, I didn't need other slaves that pretended to sleep to know I was leaving. I opened the basement door slowly.

Stephanie's moans where the only thing I could remember, I risked myself by leaving the basement and walked as quietly as I can to Stephanie's room. She was sleeping with that black shirt that had the words good on them but her position made me soo damn horny.

The blankets were away from her body and her legs were wide open which got me a perfect view of those legs and that ass. Her hair was a mess but I didn't care, I wasn't going to wake her up.... I decided to simply turn her over so that her back was against the soft mattress before kissing her.

She moaned before fisting the sheets, then her eyes opened. She looked at me with a shocked suprise and I couldn't help imagining the blush that she could possibly have right now since it was dark.

"Lydia w--"

I cut her off by kissing her again, and she kissed me back, I bit on her lower lip after a few moments of kissing and she opened up making me shove my tognue into her open mouth, I immediately moaned at the hotness there, her hands found themselves in my hair while I ran my tognue over the roof of her mouth.

Suddenly the door opened but we both suprisingly didn't pull away, we just countinusly kissed. It was like we were in heat or something. All that mattered at the moment was the girl who was kissing me with great interest and fascinating.

"The fuck!" David said but I just pulled away from her lips so I could put my forehead on hers. I watched as worry ran into her eyes but I tried to assure her that whatever happened. All I needed was her... need to claim her.

"David.... WTF..." Steven said.

"Both of you, get the fuck out." Stephanie said "make sure you close the door."

I just smiled at her before kissing her neck and she arched it in a sign of submission and that was a major turn on. I suckled as she whimpered at that's when we heared the door close.

"Shit, Stephanie I need to claim you.... like I must be inside you right now." I said with flairing nose.

"We got caught. Am worried about--"

"This is about us, fuck the slaves or what they'll say. It's me and you.. and before any punishment that I'II receive." I said slowly "I want to make you miss me, gonna touch you while you sober, gonna make you feel it."

"Lock the door, so nobody disturbs. Then you can claim me." She said "Claim me while am sober."

"While your sober." I agreed. Jesus Christ this will be Soo good, I haven't slept with anyone for a while and I get to sleep with my host.