Chp 13- The warning

Stephanie's POV

The warning.

I woke up with a groan of protest because my body was literally killing everypart of me. It started on my head and traveled to my body but suprisingly I felt that sensation again and for some reason it was even more worse.

My eyes scanned the place in high hopes of waking up in a place where I would find drunk bodies but I was in my bed which immediately made me sit up straight. Perhaps the branch members brought me back after I so partied until I got drunk but I didn't remember anything.

I groaned before pulling the covers away and noticing how yesterday's clothes were still on the floor because my lazy ass didn't feel like cleaning but what captured my attention was the stain of blood and it looked dry but fresh... oh my god.

What happened?

I wasn't really paying attention to my sheets yesterday, regardless of that and the fact that my body was aching to the core. I forced myself to remove the sheets and all the clothes on the floor before placing them on the bathroom door so I could enter and bath quickly because tomorrow there was a game and I definitely needed to be ready as a cheerleader.

I dressed myself in a casual attire and for once I wasn't in the mood for something fancy, I needed answers like who or how I lost my virginity to because it was pretty obvious including the sensation and the first person was Seth.

I was going to break his bones if he did because I wanted a sexy women to be my dominant, to be a she not a fucking he but it didn't make sense because I remember the sensation yesterday and the blood was certainly from yesterday.

I lost my virginity to someone I didn't know?

The fuck. And then the person decides to leave me which is stupid, losing your virginity is a serious thing and I wanted to feel it not make it an a forgotten thing. I was going to kill the person then date them which is stupid but I promised myself that the one to take my virginity deserves my loyalty because we are one know, the person is a part of me.

I paced for a minute before inhaling angrily and leaving the room, I walked to the dining room slowly because I didn't trust anyone.

It could be a guard or worse of all a fucking slave.

I sat down quietly and thank God that it was just Emmanuel at the dining room.

"Morning." He said before taking a sip of his coffee.

"Yeah.."

"Ok..what has the almighty shopper sad?"

"Ever made a mistake Emmanuel, a mistake of a lifetime?"

Emmanuel shocked me by inhaling sharply and shamefully looking at the table like it would answer him.

"I do them..all the time, one in particular and I definitely cannot stop and neither can this person."

"You found a female lover?"

"You can put it that way. For what is worth though Stephanie you can change it and whoever she is must be lucky."

I groaned.

"What if..if is a secret admirer?"

"Maybe she is scared of you. I would be too with the way you shop."

I grabbed a bacon and threw it at him and he laughed before douching it. I still didn't know how I arrived here.

"I won't tell a soul." He promised and I smiled gratefully but I did hope that I found her/him plus Emmanuel did not seem that bad although I did wonder who is this she that he was involved with but I didn't ask.