Chp 14- My secret

Lydia's's POV

My secret.

I panted on the mattress and my mind completely wondered on it's own. To the time she moaned again, her skin glowing innocently and her sweet alcoholic breath.

I haven't spoken to Pearl in a while and I don't think I want to.

"That was fun." Taylor said and she didn't make a mistake for once.

"I know.. and where were you?" I asked before turning to her. Stephanie had passed out after the third round so I clothed her and left with her while making sure I didn't accidentally meet the guy who wanted to violate her.

She weighted nothing but hotness, she snuggled right next to me while mumbling sensation which made me wonder what she meant by that but all I could do was return her. The hardest part was getting her in without the guards noticing including placing her on the bed but I managed.

I found Taylor on the sheets which was a pretty good indication of how she left me alone but I wasn't mad though.

"I drunk then danced. I looked for you but I see you not." She said "thanks, I did not go party for while."

I shrugged helplessly and because we had a few hours before doing some deed or a chore, I wanted to sleep away the slight headache but unfortunately slaves down here decided to be loud today.

"Ohhh, Creakory high was caught on fire. It almost burned Stephanie."

"How do you know?"

"I got connections."

For some reason I sat up straight and couldn't fight away the worry that collapsed through me like a block of ice. The slaves down here countinusly spoke.

"She lies, she saw it on TV while she was cleaning."

"If only it burned her because there won't be an abuser."

Why would they say that?

Sure Stephanie was an abuser but she was actually not that bad especially when she had her legs around you while moaning and kissing you nicely. She was actually beautiful, I noticed all that during our second time in bed.

I realize that her eyes had a little bit of grey, I also noticed the birth mark on her left thighs and how the skin around her eyes was actually a little bit toned and not pale. She had a habit of biting the piercing on her bottom lip.

For some reason I noticed and I wanted to defend her, I wanted to say that life was better with her around but all I could do was fall on my back and stare at the celling ignoring how Taylor was bubbling about the party.

I hope she was ok but how will I know or check, how will I see that she was actually ok. I had a chance to enter her room tonight so I hoped that I could get a better view of what these idiots are saying.

I haven't felt like this until the time Pearl had stupidically disobeyed Isaiah.

Although Isaiah gave his children the necessary support, he could be extremely cruel towards them and it wasn't even in the right way or form because he once tried to kill Kieran, almost stabbed Pearl, stuffed David and Steven in a dark room and took away Stephanie's allowance which had her screaming like a baby. His punishments were cruel and unexpected and I briefly wondered if Stephanie was punished by the scorpions.

I didn't like the idea of a blemish on her pale skin, I didn't like that it would ruin her snowy self and replace it with scars that I couldn't manage to live with.

I guess my secret had to remain a secret... I couldn't let it get out regardless of how the truth always comes out, this one had to go with me till old age because a slave wasn't allowed to sleep with anyone who was related with the children of the heir.

I committed a forbidden act but no one will know because it was my secret.