Chp 12- Body on me

Lydia's POV

Body on me.

"Today is your day... there's a party." I told Taylor in a whisper and she blinked slowly.

"Ok.. but which clothes?" She asked before pointing at her slave outfit and I smirked "I, not going with this."

"Ooh so you're a party animal in disguise. Nice. Wait here." I added before leaving the basement also ignoring how the other slaves were looking at me. I also made a mental note to visit Michael tomorrow.

I went to Pearl's room and carelessly entered and I  immediately walked to the closet. My clothes were on the other side so I decided to take a nice olive shorts for Taylor and a crop top including some short skirt along with a lacy bra for myself.

I was shocked when I didn't see Pearl but when I heared a moan I knew I had to leave before I cried. I immediately left to the basement with the clothes in hand but I folded them and placed them inside my slave outfit before entering the basement.

I walked to Taylor before taking out the clothes and placing them on the mattress and giving her the outfit I picked out.

"We'll leave when everyone's asleep which should be soon.'' I said and she smiled sweetly while her eyes still scanned the outfit I took for her, she was also slim and I still hoped that the outfit fit.

We sat through the night talking on how to escape before we pretended to sleep for about thirty minutes.

"Ok Taylor...you ready?" I asked as I changed my clothes as quietly as I could while she also changed and I got a view of her soft boobs.. Jesus I was a goddamn pervert. I felt better though because I was far from Pearl, her voice wasn't near me nor was her face so I felt in a way I would definitely move on just nicely.

Taylor just nodded and we changed before leaving as quietly as possible, we tip toed out of the basement before making sure the coast was clear, we walked out slowly.

"Remember we pass through the garden." I reminded and she nodded happily. We walked into the kitchen only to freeze when we heard two voices, two voices that screamed angrily.

"Kieran I said no!... goddamn it."

I recognized that voice anyway, it was deep but had a touch of softness and it took me a minute to notice that they were in the longue. I signed shakily before indicating that we should keep moving, the fucking kitchen had the back door and I had to wonder if the Kane's are crazy, we kept on walking while we listened.

"Don't act like you don't like it!!...You bastard!!."

"I fucking don't Kieran!!... I don't."

"That reminds! Stop seeing strangers!"

"Am a guy, idiot! I need to have sex!"

"This is why you will have aids."

"Aurgh. I hate you so much! Just leave me alone."

"We not done--"

We finally reached the door before opening it slowly and leaving. Grateful that there weren't any guards we walked on the muddy soil and we made sure that we covered our prints and that we didn't damage the flowers.

"Come here." I said and watched as Taylor came, I hosted her up by the waist before joining her in climbing the fucking wall and I hated that the rich estate didn't have space, the walls were connected so basically we were just in another fancy house instead of the streets. I walked with Taylor to the next house's gate before we jumped it but it had it's disadvantages because firstly the alarm rang and secondly the dog barked which resulted to me almost kicking the dog and Taylor who wanted to cry but we made it.

"Wow..that random." Taylor said as we fixed our clothing and walked to this guy's house. Of course we didn't know where but with teenagers already climbing their cars and some walking ahead of us, we had a clue.

"What?"

"Lord Kieran and lord Emmanuel."

I rolled my eyes.

"Don't let it get to you. Those two are always at war, it started like when they were thirteen. Either Kieran ruins Emmanuel's life personally or it's Emmanuel who ruins Kieran personally."

Taylor frowned in confusion.

"I heard they friends."

"Yup until that accident that occurred but we don't know what it was except Kieran and Emnanuel, girl don't stress. Also make sure you avoid Stephanie, we'll leave before midnight." I added and Taylor nodded.

We followed the walking teenagers and beaming cars until we arrived at the place. A normal two story house that was beaming with lights and already a few people who were drunk. I chuckled joyfully before taking Taylor's hand, we walked inside and it was already worse and I immediately caught sight of Stephanie somehow, she was drinking beer with some girl and people were yelling. She was beautiful in her make up and shorts along with a revealing shirt.

"Party hard Taylor.....um Taylor?" I asked when I noticed she wasn't there anymore. I facepalmed before giggling and looking around for some punch I wanted to get some toxic drink in me. Two minutes later I was dancing on the floor with a few bodies grinding together, I didn't mind until I felt like vomiting so I quickly left for the stairs making sure Steven didn't see me or I didn't see Stephanie because that's going to be my death. The hallway had about five rooms so i decided to open them one by one until I found the right one but when I opened the first one, I wanted to vomit because there were like ten students literally naked so I quickly closed the door and opened the next one only to freeze.

"Party.. party... party." A sweet voice was saying drunkly and I saw that guy from the kisses bar, his dick was immediately out and the body on the bed was naked. He turned his head to look at me while cursing, I immediately went to him so fast and slapped him before he could say a thing. His head snapped to the side before he smiled slowly.

"Ahhh.. that was serious painful but it's ok we could have a threesome." He said while rubbing his fucking junk like it would do something.

"Lalla.." the voice on the bed said again and I immediately raised my foot with the purpose of hurting him but he moved away.

"Get out!." I sneered because basically this was rape. Unwanted sex.

"This is my damn--"

I slapped him again and this time he touched my wrist not too kindly and I smirked. Living with Mafias teaches you a lot actually.

I ramped my knee on his stomach and he groaned painfully which gave me the chance to bash my head with his. Instant pain came through but I ignored it because know he let go of me and I could push him out. Took a few struggles but I managed to get him out with his junk out.

I locked the door before smirking and touching my head.

"Hey!!!"

I ignored his protest before walking to the body on the bed. Black hair, pale skin and blue eyes that flickered with a touch of black.

"You alright?....my Queen?"

It was pretty obvious Stephanie was drunk while I was tipsy. I took her clothes that were on the floor with the intention of putting them on regardless of how her knees were wide open and honestly desirable, I wasn't going to make the same mistake twice though but when I touched her wrist, she whimpered pitifully.

"You... you give me sensation." She slurred.

"Sensation?"

"Touch me again... I wanna feel your body on me."

I smirked angrily because firstly I was annoyed that this nigga would violate her and secondly I was mad Stephanie went upstairs with that shit.

"N--"

"I order you."

"And here I thought you were drunk." I murmured before trailing my finger on her upper lip and following the command she gave me because of the alcohol and my stupidity.

I repeated the same mistake just so I could feel her body on me.