Chp 7- Preparation

Stephanie's cheerleader friends ( Nora Cullen and Olga Kurylenko)

*******

Stephanie's POV

Preparation.

"Hey Steph." I rolled my eyes as I faced Seth, the guy didn't back off or he didn't know what backing off meant in any way but I didn't think much about it.

"Yes?" I said looking at the clock. Just a few minutes... come on, come on, I wanna go home.

"You didn't respond to my text." He said and I turned to look at him cleary. Seth had a lot of tattoes that were really meaningless considering how they had skulls and colours. He had dark raven hair and green eyes, honestly he was good looking but I liked women and it turns out that Olga was almost my crush but she wasn't in a way.

Actually I don't think I ever looked at a girl or boy sexually, I never bothered since I focused mostly on being the perfect Mafia of slaves and gosh was the job not easy at all.

"Sorry what did it say?" I whispered. Another reason why me and Seth couldn't work was because the other cheerleaders who weren't my friends wanted him but he wanted me and because girls can be overdramatic we drifted apart.

"Wanna hang out this weekend?"

"Ooh... can't, I have a family reunion." I said and the bell rang while I thanked God that this tourism class was over. I took my books leaving to locker 34 and sure enough there were mystery letters that I didn't read.

Everyone always fell in love with appearance which is why I didn't go into a relationship or read lame letters.

"Girl!" Olga's voice said making me smile before I shut my locker and turned to face her "Look.... the cheerleader practice is rescheduled. So basically they will be three days in a week which is Friday, Wednesday and Thursday. Same time, same gym."

I nodded before shrugging.

"We have got to change our uniforms."

"I so agree. Anyway gotta go, call me tonight bitch." With that she kissed my cheek and left. I blinked slowly before leaving the school with a blush.

Steven was already in the SUV but he was shaking.

"Oh relax... Dad doesn't know." I reassured but he shot me a look as the car left the school.

"You know the man?" Steven asked turning to face me with pure disbelief ''he is called the King of all Mafias for a reason. Stephanie I feel like he is on a jet... coming to check on us."

"No he isn't. Steven relax for one minute, we have a war coming up. Let's focus on that."

Steven blinked slowly before ignoring me. I rolled my eyes before taking out my phone, in order to inform the three girls that I've left.

The rich estate was quite and neat as usual. Except now everyone was now sitting in the longue, Kieran, David, Pearl, Neddy, Emmanuel and Blossom.

Talk about having a tired day then you come to find such things.... not cool but me and Steven sat on the sodas in silence and that's when Kieran decided to say something.

"Right so Neddy will get interviewed and Observed by Police."

"Don't you think the marks on his body will tell the police otherwise?" David asked "I am thinking Neddy says he was adopted but his marks came from a robbery."

"That's actually not bad... but since we have a branch here, am thinking we put it to use." Emmanuel said "Remember that warning spoke about a King for a Queen, and it's obvious that Stephanie is the Queen..we have to make sure she is safe."