Guilty Pleasure | JinKook

Though it's a bit short, I did have a lot of fun writing this! It's been sitting in my drafts for a little while now, since I had other oneshots to finish before this one, but it's finally time for it to be released.

A huge thank you to everyone still sticking around to read these, more are coming soon! Updates will probably continue to be slow since I will be starting work soon, but I'll do my best to update at least once a month

Ignore any errors

Requested by: jisooisbby

Contains: top!jungkook, bottom!jin, camboy!au, dildo, thigh highs, praise kink, light bondage

_________________________________

The lights were dim, casting yellow shadows across his bedding, the way Jeon Jungkook preferred them. He'd never liked bright lighting unless it was necessary. He was propped up against his head board, one leg straight out in front of him and the other knee bent outward, a lazy position as he opened a certain website that he'd never mention to the other members. Jungkook bit his lip as the screen loaded, various ads popping up which he easily closed with a few clicks of his quick fingers.

When the home screen appeared, fully loaded and ready for him to explore, Jungkook's eyes briefly glued to the title displayed in slanted, bold lettering that was pleasing to look at: Yellow Heart's CamBoys. Go of emphasize on the Yellow and Heart's there was a yellow heart on the corner of the 's' in CamBoys. As if the title didn't already give that away.

Jungkook had stumbled upon the website a few weeks ago when he had been looking at aesthetic sub boy tags on Tumblr, a certain post offering the link and recommending everyone who was into baby boy culture to check it out. Of course Jungkook's curiosity had overpowered him and he had clicked on the link (in the safety of his own hotel room), instantly being thrown into a startling abundance of boys in cute outfits and pastel toys being used.

After a few days, Jungkook had drifted over to the section titled Live Cams. Simply the prospect of knowing that the boys he watched were doing such things to themselves right then had Jungkook getting off faster than he thought possible. He'd never gone back to posted videos since, sticking to the live cams and enjoying himself there.

That's exactly how he ended upon his bed tonight, dressed in a pair of free sweat pants and nothing else, already half hard in anticipation. Tonight was no different and he clicked on the Live Cams section, scrolling the available cams to watch. The list was long.

Live now: Soft Boy & New Vibe

Live now: Cross Dressing & Jerking Little Dick

Live now: Jinnie's Special Surprise

Jungkook's brows raised in interest. Special surprise? He had to see what the surprise was. He clicked on the cam, relieved when he saw that it had only been started a few minutes ago. The only thing in view of the camera was a pair of long legs with striped thigh highs, a familiar bunny on every other stripe. Was that Overwatch? Jungkook's lips parted in surprise, pleaded by the sight. He didn't think he'd find Overwatch on a Camboy website, if all places.

A voice began to speak, though it was a little difficult to hear due to the distance the camboy was away from the camera. "I know I haven't been back in a few weeks, but I've been so busy! Work and things, you know. I hope you guys can forgive me. Because I want to show how sorry I am for being gone so long, I decided to let you control what I do tonight. So . . . " The boy shuffled his feet a little, toes tapping the floor. His thighs were deliciously thick and pale. "What do you want me to do?"