Bloom | TaeJin

This book has reached 90k and I don't even know what to say, except for thank you! I'm glad you enjoy my writing ^^

[More requests will be completed soon, please hang in there if yours hasn't been posted yet]

Requested by: gxxkie

Contains: top!taehyung, virgin!seokjin, fluffy smut, stepbrothers!au, tad bit of angst, taehyungbutwith[masochistic]tendencies

_____________________

"Eomma, are you serious? Don't you think this is all a bit- oh, I don't know- sudden?" Seokjin exclaimed, arms crossed over his chest as he leaned back against the long white counter that housed one of the biggest mirrors he'd ever seen. Really, they were doing make up for one person; must the mirror be six feet long and four feet tall? It wasn't like his mother was the size of an elephant. In fact, she was quite slim and short in stature. "You just met the guy six months ago. How are you marrying him this soon? What if he has a criminal record? Or is an abusive alcoholic, but you don't know it yet?"

The women which bustled around the room, different brushes, pallets of makeup, and hair utensils in their hands as they prepared his mother for her wedding ceremony. Which, despite Seokjin's constant pleading, was only two hours away. His mother rolled her eyes, a love sick smile on her lips that made Seokjin want to throw up. Love? Ew. "Honey, you just need to relax. He's not a bad man. Quite the opposite actually! He's sweet, caring, honest . . . "

Seokjin tuned out the rest of his mother's words as she went on a rant about how good her soon-to-be husband was. He didn't buy it. What could this man have that managed to woo his mother into marrying within six short months? He could count on one hand the amount of times he'd been around the guy and the odds weren't in his favour. Sure, Seokjin was happy that his mother was happy, but marriage? This soon into the relationship? It gave him a warning sign.

Unable to be around the happy women any longer, Seokjin told his mother he was going to get some fresh air, kissed her forehead, and left the room. He stood alone in the hallway of the church, glancing right and left to be sure. His mother was getting married and he was too young to move out. Great, now he had to live with the guy and his miserable son. Seokjin had met the man's son less times than the man himself.

When he had first saw Taehyung, Seokjin knew that they weren't going to get along. It was the way the fellow teenager had stood there, decked out in a black leather jacket that complimented his slim figure too nicely, with his dark hair a mess of curls along the back of his neck. It was clear he was overly confident before Seokjin had been within ten feet of him. Their few encounters only furthered his irritation towards Taehyung. His endless teasing, flirty touches, and meaningful looks had Seokjin's blood boiling whenever he saw him.

Seokjin ran a hand through his hair, the brow strands scattering across his forehead in a fluffy halo. He made his way to the bathroom, shutting the door behind himself and turning on the faucet. The cool water helped ease his anxious state as he took a few deep breaths to calm himself. At least he was alone and it was quiet-

The bathroom door slammed open and he nearly jumped out of his skin, head jerking up to stare into the mirror. The door fell shut as he made eye contact through the mirror with the smirking face of his mother's soon-to-be husband's son. Seokjin's heart hammered in his chest as his stomach twisted nervously. What could Taehyung possibly want now? As if their parents getting married wasn't bad enough, Taehyung had to find every way to make it worse.

"Hey, step bro. What are you hiding in the bathroom for? The ceremony will start soon; you should be out there mingling with the family. Our family," Taehyung smirked when Seokjin's gaze darkened and his lips pulled down in a frown, displaying his irritation at seeing Taehyung quite clearly.