True Love Café Pt.2 | JinKook

Requested by: unknown

Part 2 by popular demand

Contains: alpha!jungkook, badboy!jungkook, omega!jin, light angst, jealousy, public foreplay, rough, face fucking, frottage, ass eating,, a little sweet, slight romance, fuckbuddies to lovers, smitten

_____________________________________

"Again? I gave you blowjob five minutes ago." Seokjin kept his gaze trained on the book in his hands, ignoring the pestering alpha between his spread knees as best as he could. He had intended to catch up on the reading for his history class, which was important considering it was his major, but Jungkook never seemed to be satisfied anymore. They'd fuck like animals late evening to early morning and Jungkook would still be hungry for more by lunch.

"I wanna taste you." Jungkook's hands grasped both of Seokjin's jean clad thighs, squeezing the thick flesh there and groaning. Seokjin rolled his eyes, though he doubted Jungkook could see from where he lay; his book probably blocked his face. "Ignore me and keep reading."

Yeah, because that's so easy. When there's a hot alpha eager to suck your dick, you pay attention. Knowing that, Seokjin bookmarked his page and then tossed the book on his bed beside him, dropping his gaze to Jungkook. His dark eyes looked up at Seokjin, full of lust, and the smirk on his lips turned Seokjin's blood hot. He reached down and buried one of his hands in Jungkook's hair, tugging his face closer to his crotch.

"Well, go on then. We don't have all day."

Jungkook grinned and winked, then pulled down the waistband of Seokjin's red joggers-his new favourite pair of pants-and grasped the dick he was so desperate for. The alpha wasted no time and wrapped his lips around Seokjin's tip, licking at his tip and cleaning up the precum there. It never took long for Seokjin's body to respond to Jungkook. His traitorous inner omega seemed infatuated with Jungkook, always ready to fuck at his very whim, which was very much inconvenient because Jungkook always wanted to fuck.

"More," Seokjin sighed, tugging on Jungkook's hair again. "Take it deeper, Kook."

Kook.

That nickname had been a half‐asleep orgasm drunk mistake, where Seokjin had skipped the first four letters of Jungkook's name. It stuck. Jungkook practically lit up everytime the omega said it, though Seokjin tried not to think about that much. Jungkook's confession had happened about a month ago, but it hadn't been forgotten, no matter how much Seokjin wanted to forget.

At the sound of his favorite nickname, Jungkook opened up his throat and took Seokjin's dick all the way down, swirling his tongue all over the underside and getting him nice and wet. Seokjin moaned, thighs tensing as pleasure coiled tight at the base of his spine, electricity making his toes tingle. Jungkook's mouth was one of his best assets when it came to sex, second only to his cock.

Body already well spent from the fuck fest earlier that morning, it didn't take long for Seokjin to be brought to the edge. He tightened his thighs on either side of Jungkook's head and held him there, thrusting his hips up to slide his dick in and out of his mouth. The alpha stayed still, licking and sucking as best as he could as Seokjin all basically face fucked him. It wasn't something he did often and the simple act of it sent him hurtling over the edge.

His orgasm tensed his every muscle and he kept just the tip inside of Jungkook's mouth, his eyes closed as pleasure shot up his spine and he came in the alpha's mouth. Jungkook moaned like he was the one coming, swallowing down every drop of Seokjin's seed like he was dehydrated and it was water. He kept suckling at the omega's tip until he whined, pulling at Jungkook's hair to ease him off while simultaneously pushing his hips down to try and get his dickhead out of his mouth.