For Your Entertainment Pt. 2 | 2Seok

There are several more parts to this; should I make it into a separate book? Tell me what y'all think

Contains: dom!hoseok, princess kink, blow jobs, man handling, rough, possessive!hoseok (?)

_____________________

Seokjin couldn't believe what had happened in the time span of only one hour. What he had thought was the usual job of stripping for a party and then getting paid, had turned into a crying session with a handsome stranger who had insisted he move into their mansion. A mansion. The largest place he had ever lived in before was his apartment, and it was only one bedroom. Not to mention, it was practically infested with spiders and Seokjin hated spiders. The mansion? No spiders. Seokjin couldn't even see a speck of dust. Everything was so clean and organized, as if six guys weren't living in it. They had to have maids hired, because Seokjin wasn't sure six guys could keep a mansion that clean and still have time to do anything else.

After taking a nice, hot shower in Hoseok's room, Seokjin had felt a lot better. He was clean and his eyes weren't as puffy from his crying. Dressed in a pair of satin pink shorts and an oversized white t shirt, Seokjin was feeling pretty. Oh, yeah. Except for the swirling pit of anxiety that was now his stomach. His bare feet stuck to the cold wooden floor and his hands gripped Hoseok's shirt so hard he was a little worried he'd tear the fabric. So far so good. Hoseok didn't seem to be worried, even though he had just labelled Seokjin as prey. Did that mean these five guys could do whatever they wanted to him? A shiver ran down his spine at the thought.

As they neared the kitchen where the meeting was being held, Seokjin was chewing his lip to a bloody pulp. There was no going back now. He doubted Hoseok would let him leave anyway. Hoseok walked into the large kitchen without a hint of worry on his face; in fact, he looked deadly serious. How important was this meeting? Five men sat at a long table that could fit ten people and Namjoon was seated at the head of the table, looking quite intimidating. Hoseok stopped at the table and looked down at Seokjin, who was attempting to hide behind the man.

Seokjin recognized a few of the men. There was Namjoon, of course, and then Yoongi who was sat to his right. On one side of the table sat three men Seokjin had seen when he had first arrived to strip for Hoseok's birthday party, but he didn't know which name fit which face. Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook. Those were the names. Hoseok nudged him forward and Seokjin shook his head wildly, taking a step back. All eyes were on him and he felt insecure under their scrutinizing gazes. The only open seats were two beside Yoongi or the chair at the end of the table across from Namjoon. He had a feeling nobody was allowed to sit there.

"They won't hurt you, princess." Hoseok said, taking Seokjin's hand and removing it from his shirt. Seokjin clung to Hoseok's hand like it was his lifeline. "Just introduce yourself."

He nodded and released his bottom lip from between his teeth, wiping at the blood that threatened to spill down his chin. "Uhm, I'm Kim S-Seokjin." He looked up at Hoseok who nodded. Seokjin took his nod as him saying that he had done a good job.

Namjoon cleared his throat and all eyes turned to him, almost as if they couldn't look away if they wanted to. Weird. "Go ahead and sit down." He gave a pointed look at Hoseok and the man rolled his eyes before walking around the table and sitting beside Yoongi, tugging Seokjin down into the seat beside him. Hoseok wrapped his arm around Seokjin's waist, gripping his hip protectively. "As you can tell, there's someone new here. Seokjin, was it? Hoseok has decided that he'll be staying with us."

The jaws of all three men across from them dropped open as they gaped and Yoongi jumped out of his seat. Seokjin flinched as the man slammed his palms into the table, heart pounding in his chest. "What? So now Hoseok makes all the decisions? This is bullshit, Namjoon. The last time we let another person stay with us, they stole half a million dollars! Did you forget?"

BOTTOM JIN  |  One Shotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें