Assassin vs Archer

Start from the beginning

Archer: I agree with everything you just said but I need to know if you are my enemy at this moment. Cause I will stop.

Assassin: your resolve to stop me is clear, and your choice has already been made, now let's see if your strong enough to face the consequence of challenging me!

I charge at him, grabbing one of my knives and my submachine gun, he mirrors me as he conjures his twin blades and prepare for my attacks.

(Meanwhile)

(3rdPOV)

Shirou was getting off the dance floor as he had just paid his debt with Yang. He walks to the trio as they give him glares.

Rin: (sarcastically) You really are a model boyfriend aren't you.

Velvet: (angry) I'm very disappointed in you Shirou!

Ruby: (pouting) Why does she get your first dance?

Shirou laughs nervously as he scratched the back of his neck, he looks at them.

Shirou: Well I do owe her. I mean I wouldn't have even come tonight, if it wasn't for Yang convincing me to give Ruby a response.

Ruby: So Yang helped you.

Shirou: Yes, I wanted to continue running from you and Velvet, for as long as could because I didn't know know what to do.

Rin: Wow, you were cornered.

Shirou: Rin?

Rin: For as long as I've known, there hasn't been anything that's scared you or made you give up. What am saying is that I feel that I can relate to you better.

Shirou: Thank you, but you know am far from perfect, to be fair I always held you up on a pedestal as a poplar and smart girl.

Rin: What changed?

Shirou: Well, first was when you tried to kill me, I mean it was kind of hard to worry about being uncool around a girl that tries to kill you...

Ruby: What you wanted Shirou dead!

Velvet: now am thinking that you shouldn't be with shirou.

Rin: Hey in my defense, we were in the middle of a war and he was being an idiot, I also wanted Saber.

Shirou:...but then I got to know the Rin Tohsaka, not the honour student or the mage, I saw how human and relatable you were and how you had your own flaws and imperfections. And I that is the Rin Tohsaka I fell in love with.

Shirou smiles at Rin, as her face lights up bright red at his comment, however the other two were pouting in anger as they felt left out and wanted their boyfriend's attention. Both the Rose and the Bunny grab the Hero by either arm tightly as they look at him.

Velvet: (pouting) I think Rin has gotten enough attention for now, don't you agree Ruby?

Ruby: (pouting) Yes of course, and I think that Shirou owes us two a dance. Rin you can have him after we forgive him!

Shirou: (nervous) And how long would that take?

Velvet: If we get our way, then all night.

Ruby: Yeah, your right Velvet, I don't feel like dancing, (to herself) I wasn't planing on dancing in these 'heels' anyway. Shirou, I would like some extra 'training'.

Velvet: Yeah preferably in a bed.

Shirou instantly caught on to what they were saying and became scared and looked at Rin for help but instead got a sorry expression from her.