7.

"Bloody hell, not again," Ed said eyeing Taylor up and down, "You wear heels everyday Taylor."

"And why does it affect you?" She asked as she put red lipstick on. Ed scoffed and turned away in a dramatic way.

"You're making me look short. I'm short enough already, but every time you wear heels, I get shorter."

"You don't get shorter; I just get taller."

Taylor loved the way she bickered with her friends. Conversation just came easily when she was with them. She would always be thankful to have them by her side.

"Enough of this, when are Selena and Sam coming over?" He asked grabbing a bottle of water from Taylor's kitchen. She shrugged and pulled out her phone. The first thing she went to was Instagram where she saw multiple pictures of her friends and other people that she followed because of her friends.

"Who is that?" Ed asked looking over her shoulder. She had just scrolled passed a photo that Lily posted of herself and Karlie Kloss. Taylor shrugged not wanting to bring attention to it. She had spoken about Karlie with Lily a few times and she had let it slip that she wanted to meet her, but she never did because of Dianna.

"I have to get Lily to introduce me to her," What Ed said made Taylor feel a pang of jealousy. She had no reason to feel this way, she didn't even know the model, but she felt like she knew her.

----------------------

"Taylor was gawking at a picture of a girl earlier today," Ed said when the topic of Taylor's love life came up. She instantly wished she hadn't stopped on that photo.

"Well, it's about time," Selena said reaching out and squeezing Taylor's shoulder.

"No, Ed doesn't know what he's talking about. I was just looking at one of Lily's photos and Karlie happened to be in one of them."

"Who's Karlie?" Same asked, having no idea what his friends were talking about.

"Wait, isn't Karlie the model you said you wanted to bake with last year?" Selena asked becoming more interested in the conversation. She knew more than the guys in the group seeing as she talked to Taylor right after the interview. Taylor slowly nodded wishing she had never said that.

"Oh, I remember now. Why didn't that ever end up happening?" Sam asked getting a look from Taylor and Selena. He put his hands up in a mock surrender when he understood why it never happened.

"So, would you do it now? Meet up if you had the chance?" Ed asked grabbing a guitar and tuning it.

"I don't know. Just with everything going on right now, I don't think it's something I would be ready for. I'm just so messed up right now and I don't want to bother someone else with my problems," Her friends nodded at what she had said.

"You're probably right, but what if you gain a friend out of meeting her?I think it's worth meeting her if you gain a friend," Sam said. Taylor nodded at that and thought about it for a minute.

"I guess, but I think It's a little too late to try to meet up with her, don't you?" Taylor said, her friends agreed and soon enough Ed started playing a tune causing Taylor to instantly think of the right lyrics to go along with it.

"You already came up with lyrics, didn't you?" Ed said nudging her side. Taylor smiled thanking him silently for changing the subject.

"Well, go on then, sing," Sam ordered. Taylor cleared her throat and started to sing.

Rain came pouring down when I was drowning
That's when I could finally breathe
And by morning, gone was any trace of you, I think I am finally clean

"That's all I have," She said shrugging.

"Is that going to be on your new album?" Sam asked genuinely wanting to know. She shrugged again and reached for her bottle of water. Her friends decided to leave her alone and change the topic of their conversation.

Hours passed and it was past midnight, but the group of friends were still going at it. They laughed more than they had in a very long time and they got Taylor to smile more than she had since she first started dating the actress. She didn't want this night to end, but she knew that it had too.