45.

A/N
Listen to the video once you get to the part where she's in the studio. I just wrote what I pictured.

Anyways, on with the story.
X-X-X-X-X-X

The next morning, Karlie woke up to an empty bed. Just as she was about to call out for the singer, she heard the water running, notifying her that she was taking a shower. She smiled to herself as she fell back onto the bed inhaling the finger's scent lingering on the sheets. The model could get used to falling asleep with Taylor. It wasn't that long before Karlie heard the water shut off; a short while later, the blue-eyed blonde appeared with a towel wrapped around her.

"Hey, sorry, did I wake you?" Taylor spoke when she noticed the model was awake. Karlie shook her head before shooting her a smile laced with sleep.

"Any plans for today?" Karlie called after the blue-eyed girl who had just entered the walk-in closet. While the singer got dressed, Karlie got up to brush her teeth.

"Uhm, I have a meeting with my team today at twelve. I'm going into the studio with Max and Shellback after that, so at about one. I'm meeting with Sam and Ella for lunch. I'm planning on cooking dinner once I get back, so I'll send Henry to get groceries before I get back. How about you?"

While the singer spoke, Karlie had finished her morning routine and joined her in the closet. They now stood on opposite sides both getting dressed, occasionally holding clothes up for the other to judge. Their relationship hadn't gone further than long make-out sessions and intimate touches, but the two were exceptionally comfortable around each other.

"I'm going for a run with Kristine once she wakes up and I promised to show her around the city for a bit before coming back here. Is there any chance I'll get you alone today before we get home?" Karlie added the last part a bit quieter due to not knowing if Kristine was sleeping or not. She quickly changed into athletic clothing before turning around and moving to hug the blonde from behind. Her hands came up to wrap around her waist while she let her head rest on her shoulder. It took Taylor, mere seconds to interlock her fingers with Karlie's.

"I don't think so, Karls," The blue-eyed girl let out with disappointment evident in her voice, "I'm running on a tight schedule today."

"That's okay, but you owe me some cuddles and reruns tonight," Karlie spoke in a playful yet serious manner.

"Of course, Ms.Kloss," Taylor replied eliciting a laugh from the taller girl. It wasn't long before she joined in as well, Karlie's laughter was contagious.

"You're not letting that go any time soon, are you?" The model said after their laughter died down.

"Never."

-------------

"Kris, I think we should talk more about yesterday," Karlie panted out as she came to a stop. The two sisters found themselves coming to rest on a large rock just before the Golden Gate Bridge.

"Okay, I'll start, who is this other guy?" Kristine asked once she could catch her breath. Karlie rolled her eyes knowing that she had walked right into that one. She let out a sigh before responding to the question.

"I can't tell you that," The model replied in a neutral tone. Hopefully, by the end of Kristine's stay, she would be able to tell her the truth, "At least not yet," She quickly added with a bit of hesitation.

It's not that Karlie didn't want to tell her sister; she just wasn't sure if it was okay to do so. The last thing she wanted to do was cause a problem for Taylor in the media; she knew how much the singer struggled with what they had to say.