Chapter 29: Back to school

Drew's P.O.V.
"Fooooodd!" Someone screamed.
Ughh. Why couldn't they wait? I guess that that was Ash by the way. How can he eat so much?? I rolled over and pulled the clock out from under my pillow. And why did they have to wake me up so . . . LATE??!!

It was 08:30?!

School starts at 9am!!!

I jumped up and ran to the bathroom to do my hair. Or at least I tried to. Forgetting that I was on the top bunk, I jumped into AIR!!! Which surprisingly didn't stop or break my fall. Something else did however and I realised that I was sitting on something which was definitely NOT the floor!

"Owwww." Ash cried.

I gasped and got off. "Oops." I said.

"Dude, watch out where you're going!" Gary said. "If Ashy boy wasn't there, you would have broken the floorboards!"

"Yeah, with your weight, I'd be surprised if all my bones were broken after this." Ash complained.

"Hey!" I cried. "ANYONE would be blessed if I fell on them! I'm so awesome!"

"Now you just sound like Gary." Ash said.

"Excuse me? He is NOT good enough to be a Gary! In fact NO ONE is awesome enough to be a Gary!" Gary said smugly.

"Anyone can be a Gary if they have to be awesomer than him (points at Gary)." Ash muttered.

"Ooh BURN!" I said.

"Excuse me?" Gary said, annoyed.

Later

Ash, Gary and I raced down the path to the school. Clemont and Paul had left early while we were bickering over random stuff and while I was doing my hair. Hey! I did it in 22 minutes today! That's a Drewdoeshairfastspeed record!

We burst into our form room (the room that you go to before lessons to get registered in) and sat down. Yes! We were 30 seconds early!

I plopped myself down onto my seat next to May.

"Hey June." I panted.

"It's not June!!! It's May!!! And why are you panting like that?"  She said.

"Urm April, you do realise that it's not the month May right?" I said, pretending to be confused." And I'm panting because I ran here. OBVIOUSLY. Like what kind of person wouldn't know that?"

"Ugh! My name is MAY! MAY!!!" May cried. "Repeat after me:
M-A-Y , MAY!"

"Fine MAY." I laughed, then flicked my hair.

May looked like she was going to explode! Absentmindedly, I leaned in closer until I was practically a few centimetres away from her face. She had stopped looking angry by now and there was a blush creeping up her face. Suddenly, I felt my face getting warmer and I realised how close we were.

Slam!

A teacher walked in. We jumped apart and moved away. That was so awkward! Her face though . . . I can't stop thinking about it.

Later

After registration, we all walked to our first lesson: Swimming! We walked until we were out of the school building and headed towards the swimming pool block. Inside, Gary, Ash, Paul, Clemont and I went into the boys' changing room and Misty, Leaf, May, Dawn and Serena went into the girls' changing room.

After changing, we went to the swimming pool. It was a large pool with a large clear window directly above it. There were wooden benches around the pool.

"Hi kids!" A girl said. She has golden blonde wavy hair and a pink daisy flower in it. She also had green eyes. Wait. I think I've seen those green eyes somewhere else before?

"Daisy!" Misty cried and threw herself into Daisy's arms.

"Misty! Like how are you?" Daisy asked.

"Awesome! And you're here teaching swimming with Lily and Violet too? What about the gym?" Misty said.

"Oh the gym. Today we've closed the gym temporarily as it's the first swimming lesson of the year but later, one of us will.go teach swimming and the others will battle at the gym." Daisy said.

Behind Daisy were 2 other girls. One had wavy hot pink hair and blue eyes (Lily) and the other one had indigo hair and brown eyes (Violet).

"So kids!" Daisy continued. "I'm Daisy Waterflower, Misty's older and obviously better looking sister-"

"Hey!" Misty interrupted.

"That's not true!" Ash cried.

Woah. SOMEONE has a crush!

"Ooh! Misty! Someone likes you!" Daisy said.

Misty and Ash blushed. I could see that Violet and Lily were snickering.

"Anyway, as I was saying, we'll be teaching you swimming! These are my sisters (and Misty)" Daisy said.

"I'm Lily." Lily said.

"And I'm like Violet." Violet said.

"We are the sensational sisters (and a runt)!" They said together.

"Today, we're going to see how well you can swim and place you into groups on your ability to swim!" Lily said.

"Those of you who can't swim will be placed in group 3 and you'll learn how to swim, those of you who can swim will be placed in group 2 and you'll get to perfect your swimming skills and those of you who can swim excelently will be placed in group 1 and get to learn cool moves in the water!" Violet said.

"So first, we'll get you to swim a length on your front and then a length on your back!" Daisy cried. "First up, let's have Misty Waterflower! Set an example!"

Misty got up and walked up to the diving boards. Woah. Confidently, she posed on the board.

"Wooh! Go Mist!" Ash cried.

We stared and watched as she did a perfect dive into the water. She then did a powerful front crawl for the rest of the length only stopping to do a tumbleturn and continued on her back the other way. Wow.

"Group 1!" Daisy cried.

Then it was Ash's turn to swim. He swam well but not as well as Misty but he was placed in group 1. On May's turn, she she was placed into group 2 same as me. Dawn was also placed in group 2. Paul was placed into group 1. Serena and Clemont were placed into group 3.

Then we went and got changed again as it was the end of the lesson and left to go to break.

Hi! Sorry if this chapter's.lesson was kinda boring -_-||. And also sorry that I haven't updated in a while😰.

Pokemon Q of the chapter:
Who do you ship with Dawn?