Chapter 26: Christmas!

Leaf's P.O.V.

I woke up and yawned. I sat up immediately. It's Christmas day!!! Owww. I just bumped my head on Misty's bunk above me! I keep forgeting that I'm in the bottom bunk!

"Huh?" Misty said, and sat upright. "Wait . . . It's Christmas Day!"
"It's Christmas Day!" Maty shouted and soon everyone was awake.

We each took turns using the bathroom to change, brush our teeth and get ready. I put on my new white hoodie which had 2 red pompoms on strings which could be used to tighten the hood. It also had a small green christmas tree emboidered picture on the top right corner. I then put on a red and green checked skirt with knee high white socks.

Misty was wearing a pinkish red jumper which had a picture of a pikachu wearing a christmas hat on it. She was also wearing a red scarf , a grey skirt and knee high red and white striped socks.

May was wearing a white dress with ruffles and a red top and a matching green bow in her hair.

Dawn was wearing a sleeveless red dress which had a big red bow in the centre of the neckline. It also had a white fluffy trim along the bottom. She had matching grey gloves with a white fluffy trim at the top and grey tights. She had swapped her usual yellow hair clips for a pair of yellow star shaped ones and she had put her hair up in a ponytail.

Serena was wearing a dark pink dress with a white collar and trim along the bottom. It had a pink bow with a pokeball centre at the top. She had fixed her hair with a bobble which had 2 white pompoms on it.

Soon, the boys came running into our dorm, dressed in christmas jumpers of varying colours and pictures. Gary was wearing a light blue jumper with a christmas tree on it. "Hey Leafy! We match!" He said as he sat on my bed next to me. I rolled my eyes.

Ash was wearing a yellow jumper with a candy cane on it. Drew was wearing a green jumper with a picture of a clump of holly on it. Paul was wearing a dark blue jumper with a picture of a christmas pudding on it. Clemont was wearing a red jumper with a picture of a present on it.

We all ran to sit in a circle on the coloured beanbags near the tree. We were going to get our presents! Drew and May started handing them out.

"Ok... these are for Ash!" Drew cried

Ash's P.O.V.

"Ash!" Drew cried.
"Huh?" I said.
"Ash! Drew's handing your present out!" Mist said.
"Oh!" I said. And w reached out as Drew handed me 2 presents.
"Ooooh!" I shouted as I ripped the paper off them. I got a 'How To Be A Better Trainer Because You're A Really Bad One So Far' book (WHO GAVE ME THIS?!) and a box of "FOOOOD? FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!" I screamed.
"I got it for you!" Mist said.
"Thank youuuuu!" I said and gave her a hug.
"What else did you get?" Mist asked.
"This." I said and gave the book to her.
"What is this?" She asked and held it up. "Who gave this to Ash?"
"I did." Paul said.
Wow. What did I even expect???

Misty's P.O.V.

"These are for Misty!" May cried and held out 2 presents. I took them and stared at them. 1 was nicely wrapped with a neat bow and the other one was wrapped VERY badly.

I opened them up. The well wrapped one had a fancy cookbook inside!
"Woah!" I gasped and opened it. Inside were TONS of awesome new recipes for me to try out! And they had recipes from all over the world not just Kanto! As I flipped a page, a card fell out!
"To Misty,
From May." I read. "Thanks May!"
And gave her a hug.

I opened the the badly wrapped one. Out fell a VAPOREON PLUSHIE!!! It was soft and squishy. "It's so cute!" I screamed and Ash smiled.
"Thanks Ash!" I said, "I knew it was you even before I opened the present!"
"Huh? How?" He asked, confused.
"I've been your best friend for ages and your wrapping skills haven't improved from since you were 6!" I laughed.
"Oh well." He said and we shared a hug.