Chapter 15: the next lesson

Serena's P.O.V.

The bell rung and everyone rushed out. "That was an awesome lesson!" I cried, as Leaf, Misty, May and Dawn came over.
"It's break time now right?" May asked.
"Yep!" Misty replied.
"Time to get some food!" May screamed.

At the cafeteria

"Yum!" May cried, tucking into a bagel. "This is delicious!"
"I know right!" I said, eating a cupcake with pink icing and silver balls. The cupcake was soft and spongy, wuith a blob of strawberry jam in the middle. The icing was my favourite colour! "This is really good!" Leaf said whilst biting into a crossant. Dawn and Misty both chose hot chocolate with cream and marshmallows.

"What do we have next?" I asked.
"P.E.P.T." Misty said. "Physical Eduaction and Pokemon Training."
"Ooh!" Dawn said. "Sounds fun!"
"I don't know…" I said. I'm not ultra sporty. It's just not what I do.
"At least we don't have to be inside!" May shouted.
"Yeah." Leaf agreed.

At the sports hall

There were 3 entrances: the girls changing room, the boys changing room and the main entrance. The P.E. teacher was standing near the changing room entrances. "Go in through the changing rooms! After you've changed though! :)"
She has pale blonde hair and was wizzing around in these cool roller skates. She also had a helmet and was wearing a white and red top and dress. (A/N can you guess who it is?)

In the changing rooms, there were a few small cubicles. I went in one of them and dumped my P.E. bag on the small seat in front of a shower. A shower?! Yeah. There was a coat hanger on the wall right of the seat. I quickly changed into the P.E. uniform: a white top with a soft collar (like a polo shirt) with a coloured ribbon around the edges (mine was pale pink) a matching coloured tennis skirt with a white ribbon around the edge. My skirt was pink to match the pink colour scheme of my clothes. I also put on my white socks and my pale pink and white trainers.

I went out of the cubicle and saw Misty, May, Dawn and Leaf. Misty was wearing a pale blue colour scheme, May was wearing a red colour scheme, Dawn was wearing a dark pink colour scheme and Leaf was wearing a green colour scheme. "Hey guys!" the teacher shouted as she roller skated through the changing room door. "Follow me if you're ready! And don't forget to put your hair up!" I quickly tied my hair um into a high ponytail and I saw May, Dawn and Leaf doing the same.

Hurridly, we followed her out of the changing room, through a door opposite the one we entered in. There, we entered another set of double doors. We sat down. All the people in our class sat down. The boys wore the same but without a coloured ribbon around the edges. Ash was wearing yellow, Drew was wearing green, Paul was wearing purple, Gary was wearing dark blue and Clemont was wearing light blue.

"Today, we'll be doing an obstacle course! I'm Korrina!" An obstacle course. Sigh. What other way to show off my no p.e. skills? I put on a fake smile and nodded at Korrina's words. "Follow me! To the fields!" She cried energetically. We followed her and jogged to the course. There were rope ladders, running tracks and more! There was even a rope to swing across a muddy barge!!! Mud! What would happen if I fell in it??? My top would be ruined!  "Release the pokemon that will go with you!" She shouted, "Ready, set…" My palms sweated as I released Fenniken. "Go!" And I prepared to run…

So what will happen to Serena? Who will be number 1? Hehe as the journey continues…

Pokemon Q of the Chapter:
Who do you think would be a good teacher and for what skill/subject?