Chapter 8: Berlitz's begining

Dawn's P.O.V.
I woke up to sunlight streaming into my bedroom through my glass window. Today would be the day I went to school! I am so excited! People say that there will be students from OTHER REGIONS!!! I would love to meet them! I jumped off the bed. It was 6 o clock. I usually slept in late but TODAY WAS THE FIRST DAY OF A NEW SCHOOL!!! I can't wait!

I ran to the bathroom. Agh! I had a bedhead! This would NEVER do! What would everyone else think of me? I put on a white undershirt and then my black and pink dress. It was a bit short but oh well. I then put on my pink scarf and I fixed my hair with 3 gold hair clasps. There! I put on my favourite white beanie which had a pink pokeball pattern on it.

I ran downstairs where my mum gave me a bacon sandwich for my breakfast. I drank a bottle of yogurt and then went to put my pink boots on. "Mum lets go!" I shouted eagerly. She was giving my a lift in the car to my new school as Eterna City was only an hour away. "Coming!" She shouted and we hopped inside the car after I grabbed my yellow bag and a pink suitcase which my Mum had sorted the day before. I also brought along my pokemon: piplup, buneary and pachirisu.

An hour later

"Here we are!" Mum cried. It was a ginormous school made of brick. It had big windows and many students crowded around the walls trying to get in. "Bye Mum!" I shouted and took off into the hall.

There, the headteacher was speaking. "I am Prof. Oak, your headteacher! In this school, you will have a great time and um a great time! Today, you will get your dorm number and meet your dorm mates! In your first year, you get a lesson in everything (apart from certain activities)." I got my timetable and my dorm number: 27, block: water. I ran off to meet my new dormies!