Chapter 12: new friends!

May's P.O.V.
After the red haired girl left the room to go find out the source of the noise, I followed her. My other  dormmates came too.

We followed her into room 28 which was a BOYS DORM. I can't believe she went inside! I went in and stared at the scene. A spiky haired guy ran at a moody purple haired guy. Then, the red haired girl pulled out a giant hammer!!! Where did that even come from???  I stared like crazy until the brown haired girl started talking. "I'm Leaf." She said.
"Hi, I'm May." I said.
"That's Misty." She said pointing at the red haired girl.

After the 'fight'

Back in our dorm room, we all sat down. Misty sat on a blue beanbag, Leaf sat next to her on  a green beenbag, the blue haired girl sat on an armchair, the dirty blonde haired girl sat on another armchair. I sat on a red beanbag.

"Let's all introduce ouselves and be friends!"  The blue haired girl said excitedly. "I'll go first! I'm Dawn and I want to be a coordinator! I like fashion, designing dresses and styling hair! I don't like my bedhead so don't wake up before me!" Everyone laughed. "Meet my pokemon! This is piplup, pachirisu and buneary!"
"Piplup!"
"Pachi!"
"Bun!"
"They're so cute!" I cried.

"What's your name?" Dawn asked.
"I'm May!" I said. "I want to be a coordinator too!"
"Cool!" Dawn said.
"I like food and I know all the best restaurants around the world! I don't like annoying people who are self centred. These are my pokemon!" I let out torchic, beautifly and glaceon.
"I love your Glaceon!" The red head said happily.
"Thanks!" I cried. "Do you want to go next?"

"Ok! I'm Misty and I want to be a water type master!"
"Wow! That's a large ambition!" The blonde said.
"I like water type pokemon, cute pokemon in general, sports, hitting Ash with my mallet. I don't like bug types."
"I'm already the Cerulean City gym leader, with my sisters."
"Woah!" I gasped, "That's awesome!"
"Thanks!" Misty laughed.
"Is that the badge of the gym?" The blonde asked, pointing to a sky blue raindrop shaped badge hanging on Misty's yellow top.
"Yes! It's very special to me: my sisters gave it to me on my 12th birthday as a result of beating them in battle for the first time in my life!"
"I remember that!" Leaf said.
"Yep. You were there!" Misty cried.
"Are you friends already?" I asked.
"Yep! Leaf's been my friend since I was 7! Ash has been my friend for even longer!(A/N😏)"
"Can we see your pokemon?" Dawn questioned.
"Go!" I shouted and threw 4 pokeballs. Staryu, Starmie, corsola and gyrados came out.
"You have a gyrados!" Dawn screamed.
"I heard that they're REALLY hard to train!" I said in awe.

"Hi, I'm Leaf and I want to be a pokemon master. I like walking outside in the fresh air and I don't like arrogant people." Leaf said.
"What about Gary?" Misty asked teasingly.
"I DON'T LIKE HIM!" Leaf screamed.
"Are you sure?" Misty asked, jokingly.
Leaf released her pokemon
"Espeon!"
"Meganium!"
"Venusaur!"

Lastly, the blonde introduced herself. "Hi, I'm Serena. I want to be Kalos Queen! I like fashion, balls, dances and baking! I don't like it when people laugh at my pokemon." She released her pokemon:fenniken, sylveon and pancham.
"Pan!"
"Sylveon!"
"Fennniken!"

"We'll all be besties forever!" Dawn shouted.
"Yeah!"